69TommyDe is using Similar Worlds.
Join Similar Worlds today!
This profile may contain Adult content.
Straight
Discussion, Private Chat, Friends, Meet Women, Support, Stories
Male, 23 Yrs Old, I have a huge pregnancy fetish
About Me
Groups
250 Groups
Stories
20 Stories
Comments
200 Comments
Days Active
1 Week Active
How to deal with writer's block?
This is something I've always struggled with and even trying to come up with a title and concept for it. If anyone has any suggestions please hit me up with one
0
|
I Have Random Thoughts
Am I the only one who still thinks that the "Life has many doors Ed-boy" meme is very quotable after seeing it just once?
0
|
I Will Tell You 10 Things About Me
1.) I'm from the US 2.) I'm into video games and anime 3.) I've been to 2 different countries 4.) I've taken a cruise 5.) I've visited a Comic Con 6.) I'm an avid sports fan 7.) I will admit that I'm a bit of a phil...
0
|
I am a New Member at Similar Worlds
I forgot to even join this group 6 days ago so here's a little intro on me. I randomly found this site randomly one day. I'm planning on making this my second home from my real one. I would like to make new friends and to talk about common ...
0
|
I Watch Anime
I really love re-watching anime that I used to watch when I was younger. Right now I'm in the middle of watching the final season to the Original Beyblade. I might re-watch some of the older seasons of Digimon again. Plus earlier this year I sta...
1
|
I Have Been to Another Country
I have only visited two countries and they are Canada & Bermuda. I've visited both sides of Niagara Falls and visited the city of Toronto while in Canada one year. Took a cruise to Bermuda and the water in Bermuda was a lot bluer than the wa...
1
|
I Love Anime
I'm a big fan of anime. I'm currently running around trough all of the anime I have currently see or planning on watching. I'm currently doing a Beyblade re-watch of the original series. Ray of the White Tigers who also plays for the B...
0
|
Why do the best Cosplayers have animals as their kids?
0
|
Would you own a house with hidden rooms and compartments?
Aside from the question being self explanatory, would said house be a one that already has them or do you want to build a house with these things?
0
|
I Still Play Pokemon
I actually own a copy of Pokemon Sword and I want to play Shield just to get all the other Galar Pokemon exclusive to Shield. Plus in Pokemon Ultra Moon I have the live Pokedex
1
|
I Like Video Game Soundtracks
I'm not really into an overall soundtrack to a video game more into a certain song that is used in the video game and then it gets stuck in my head. A good example is Miror B's theme from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
0
|
Why are we so prone to be judgemental on this site?
Aside from this question being self explanatory, I also feel like when someone talks about something they want to see in the far future or show a side of them that they wait for other like them to look at everyone else jumps in to judge that person.
0
|
69TommyDe | Similar Worlds