I Am On My Own Spiritual Path

Whats lost shall not remain so forever.. we go in rounds, shall meet again someday somewhere.
1
|
Leela Leela, this world is just a game, Winners lose and losers win the game is still the same. Leela, Leela, this life is just a play, Those who say dont know and those who know dont say. The eyes of the baby behold everything from under, The eyes ...
2
|
Things are beginning to align for me. All these crazy experiences are all starting to make sense now. My life is changing, something has shifted inside of me
2
|
13
|
There are many path's up the same mountain. My path doesn't have to be your path, each is right where they are supposed to be according to the choices they have made. while my path is a lonely journey I know my worth and have chosen to cl...
12
|
Alcanza las estrellas, vuela sobre una fantasía, sueña un sueño, y lo que veas, será.
1
|
Wise words .. tough to be understood by the mind though haha
2
|
'On Yoga' is a very beautiful documentary about yoga & how it helps in self-realization ..
1
|
I've decided to take a "spiritual vacation" for myself. I don't know long it will be yet, but I plan on allowing God to grow me more, teach me more and better prepare me for life, love and marriage. I've been doing so much s...
4
|
Watch it for once , will help you guys , anyone who is or not on this path doesn't matter :) May peace with each one of us
2
|
I know where I am now. We don't need to go anywhere.
5
|
I am on a spiritual journey. Is anyone else an wants to talk about it? Message me :)
15
|
This is weird...lol So I had this big knot in my hair that I couldn't get out. I said "If anyone is out there that wants to, can you please help me untangle my hair?" And I swear, my hair untangled! :o I still had to brush it, but it ...
4
|
Mostly it is a path of kindness, trying to be thoughtful and genuine. I like Buddhist philosophy and have investigated Paganism quite a lot, but just aspects of it appeal to me. I don't really know enough about Christianity but there are things ...
8
|
Okay so something is not sitting right with me. People see my spirituality as a hobby. It's not a simple hobby like book club or collecting things. Being spiritual is part of my religion and part of my personality. Not some hobby I do for fun. N...
1
|
Long story. (Heart vs Soul) Most people think that the heart and soul are along the lines of the same thing. Native Americans thought the soul of a creature was in it's heart! It is logical to think that the soul would get along with the heart...
1
|
Lamentable though it is, we truly do live in soulless, soulless times, here on planet earth. And for someone such as myself, someone with absolutely no interest whatsoever in the mindless, superficial details of life - the trivialities and the distra...
5
|
Yup, though I wish it wasn't so lonely sometimes. When starting out on my path, there were so many people that it was a bit over whelming. Too over whelming in fact, so much so that I didn't even bother to reach out to other people. Now, I ...
3
|
So I guess I have what you would call an extremely pure spirit - and as far as I'm concerned, and from where I'm sitting - I seem to carry a form of benevolence which you rarely ever see or come across in this world. I've always known ...
3
|
I'd say that most of my main lessons in life have already been learnt, as I no longer experience or contend with pain, depression, or anything along those lines. Other people have taught me these lessons at various stages in my life, despite the...
4
|

I Am On My Own Spiritual Path
Categories: Religion

I Am On My Own Spiritual Path | Similar Worlds