When will the zombie apocalypse happen? How?

I think Nostradamus or some guy had the zombie apocalypse predicted for 2021, so do you guys think it will happen? Write all your thoughts down below.
NoahB · 26-30, M
it would be neat but idk. that guy was kinda whack
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
At least I can save my ass after watching The Walking Dead for 11 years
pianoplayingsteve · 26-30, M
[@11509,Keepitsimple] walking dead was a psyop to train people to react in a way that won’t ensure their survival, when trump returns in all his evilness and releases the zombies.
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
[@321829,pianoplayingsteve] Trump 2024!
Xavierr · 46-50, M
It will not happen this year, nor will it ever happen. You've been watching too much tv.
It will probably happen when Hunter starts selling daddies Alzheimer medicine on the street. Lol!!!
Zombies aren't real. Nostradamus is vague enough to fit anything and he said nothing about zombies anyway. And even if zombies showed up they would stave to death as humans don't have brains to eat.
ScarletMoonEmpire · 36-40, F
[c=359E00]i like zombie stories but naah.. it won't happens[/c]

I Will Survive The Zombie Apocalypse
Contribute what you know about zombies and survival in a Zombie Apocalypse senario. Stories, advice, sources, ect are most welcome :D
Hobbies