I Love God

It's such a relief that the world isn't ruled by human beings, it's ruled by God.
6
|
Nothing is too hard for God. Even when we can't see how to get to the other side of the river to be where we want.
8
|
"GOD made our skin in many different colors, but HE created our souls all the same." ~Steve Wentworth
4
|
Hallelujah people, let me tell you from my amazing experience. For those of you who believe in god, you know how god always tests us and when he answers our prayers it's amazing. Yesterday I was kneeling on my bed and asked god to help my husban...
4
|
Jesus wept 😂
2
|
Hi Brothers and sisters In Christ I live in NZ :)(waves Hi) I have a question for you My brothers and sisters in christ???? How many of you Beleive That We are at the very end That very very soon Jesus Christ is Going to sound the trump of God and c...
4
|
A photo taken of me by my beautiful fiancee at Cherry Creek State Park
2
|
This is the movie trailor of the very first movie ever inspired by my life I like to call my world. I looked like Bobbie Phillips who plays Anne. There is a man in my dads church who looked like the Dan character, also the Dan character represents ...
16
|
You changed my life with that prophetic word....When the children said...There is a young lady who just wishes that somebody would just touch her and view her as a gift. Inner beauty comes from a calm and gentle spirit. He who is without sin cast the...
1
|
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-14
3
|
That moment when someone asks you why you love God and you don't know where to start!
7
|
It is really a sad scenario. Many people engage in religious festivities and some special prayers and rituals. But other than that, they do not really think that obeying Allah is something that we have to do in all aspects of our lives. Allah is gi...
4
|
I am grateful for God. Instead of my life revolving around things that come and go - work, family, wife. My life is centered around God and because of that my life has become so much more stable. God will always be there for me even when other thi...
8
|
Is there a Pastor on here? I need to talk to one.
3
|
Too many earthquake, please pray for the World. From newspaper, there were deadly earthquake in Japan, Ecuador, Tonga and much more. Anyone please kindly pray for the World and bless those suffer from earthquake? http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201...
0
|
On 31 March 2016, I read some news about the removal of church crosses by China. I wonder how God view these event. I pray God to answer me by bible. Then I opened the bible, and found Daniel Chapter 7:1-28. I wonder what's that means.
0
|
I came to the church nearly every Sunday. Last Sunday, when I came to the church as usual, a girl around aged 6 hit my back with a book corner. When every of us were asked to kneel down and pray, this girl kicked my heel forcefully. I am pain and not...
0
|
Dream related to God and Seven years of tribulation. Yesterday night, in my dream, an angel with deep red-brown robe standing on my right side. He gave me a pair of white leather shoes and ask me to put them on. Before I put them on, the door of my...
0
|
I dreamed of God and God guided me via dream and bible. Therefore, I start go to church and want to join the church. However, one of my web friend blamed me of doing this. He regard God as dream world. He blamed me of dream world addiction. I am unha...
0
|
Christ Is Enough For Me ~ Hillsong 'I have decided to follow Jesus, no looking back'
0
|

I Love God
Categories: Religion

I Love God | Similar Worlds