I Love God

Do you Believe in God ?
Poll See Poll Options
Don't cut/pasta from google just your personal thoughts Please
+ 1 58 replies 106 views Aug 20, 2020 |
How God does little things.
I think I'm having an anxiety attack. My heart is pounding. I'm having trouble breathing. I should go for a walk. Outside the air is thick and heavy. This isn't helping. I'll just walk around the block. I remember that apartment b...
+ 2 3 replies 17 views Jul 16, 2020 |
I Love God
but I know that the politicians' love of ISRAEL has nothing to do with GOD or even goodness let alone liking Jews. Or loving Jesus. ************************************************************************************* The Christian Right, whic...
+ 5 5 replies 24 views Jul 30, 2019 |
I Love God
It's such a relief that the world isn't ruled by human beings, it's ruled by God.
I Love God
Nothing is too hard for God. Even when we can't see how to get to the other side of the river to be where we want.
I Love God
"GOD made our skin in many different colors, but HE created our souls all the same." ~Steve Wentworth
+ 5 0 replies 6 views Apr 6, 2018 |
I Love God
Hallelujah people, let me tell you from my amazing experience. For those of you who believe in god, you know how god always tests us and when he answers our prayers it's amazing. Yesterday I was kneeling on my bed and asked god to help my husban...
+ 4 0 replies 10 views Apr 4, 2018 |
I Love God
Jesus wept 😂
+ 2 3 replies 6 views Mar 29, 2018 |
I Love God
Hi Brothers and sisters In Christ I live in NZ :)(waves Hi) I have a question for you My brothers and sisters in christ???? How many of you Beleive That We are at the very end That very very soon Jesus Christ is Going to sound the trump of God and c...
+ 4 12 replies 22 views Mar 6, 2018 |
I Love God
A photo taken of me by my beautiful fiancee at Cherry Creek State Park
I Love God
This is the movie trailor of the very first movie ever inspired by my life I like to call my world. I looked like Bobbie Phillips who plays Anne. There is a man in my dads church who looked like the Dan character, also the Dan character represents ...
+ 20 1 reply 44 views Apr 29, 2017 |
I Love God
You changed my life with that prophetic word....When the children said...There is a young lady who just wishes that somebody would just touch her and view her as a gift. Inner beauty comes from a calm and gentle spirit. He who is without sin cast the...
+ 1 2 replies 5 views Apr 25, 2017 |
I Love God
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-14
+ 3 0 replies 3 views Mar 28, 2017 |
I Love God
That moment when someone asks you why you love God and you don't know where to start!
+ 7 9 replies 13 views Sep 30, 2016 |
I Love God
It is really a sad scenario. Many people engage in religious festivities and some special prayers and rituals. But other than that, they do not really think that obeying Allah is something that we have to do in all aspects of our lives. Allah is gi...
+ 4 3 replies 18 views Sep 30, 2016 |
I Love God
I am grateful for God. Instead of my life revolving around things that come and go - work, family, wife. My life is centered around God and because of that my life has become so much more stable. God will always be there for me even when other thi...
+ 8 3 replies 19 views Jun 26, 2016 |
I Love God
Is there a Pastor on here? I need to talk to one.
+ 3 12 replies 24 views May 24, 2016 |
I Love God
Too many earthquake, please pray for the World. From newspaper, there were deadly earthquake in Japan, Ecuador, Tonga and much more. Anyone please kindly pray for the World and bless those suffer from earthquake? http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201...
+ 0 1 reply 0 views Apr 17, 2016 |
I Love God
On 31 March 2016, I read some news about the removal of church crosses by China. I wonder how God view these event. I pray God to answer me by bible. Then I opened the bible, and found Daniel Chapter 7:1-28. I wonder what's that means.
+ 0 4 replies 1 views Apr 12, 2016 |
I Love God
I came to the church nearly every Sunday. Last Sunday, when I came to the church as usual, a girl around aged 6 hit my back with a book corner. When every of us were asked to kneel down and pray, this girl kicked my heel forcefully. I am pain and not...
+ 0 4 replies 0 views Apr 3, 2016 |

I Love God
Religion