I My Heart Hurts

I'm the kind of person that will love you even if you're poor, even if you can't offer me the world, even if you struggle with personal demons...
We can build a world together from the ground up. We can brainstorm ideas on how to change for the better. It's your heart and mind I like, I find your personality oddly charming.

I'm not the greatest, nor the most attractive. I'm pretty bland and daft, I come from brokenness and live meekly... but I'd do my best to give you love, as well as myself.

But that doesn't matter. It never does.
Nothing ever matters to people except what they can get out of you or they’re just jerking you around until they find someone better. You can give your heart, your life, everything and they don’t care. Personally I’m done trying to find anyone or even delude myself into thinking I’m worth anything
JupiterDreams · 26-30
@LittleEvilOne I'm sorry *hugs* You are worth everything, but I understand completely
@JupiterDreams thank you 🤗it’s ok I’m starting to accept that I’m meant to be alone.
nowic2 · 56-60, M
You sound like my sort of girl. Definitely a keeper. Sadly the mystery is how do we find the right one us. Don't stress over it. You have a good heart. It will happen when the planets align. All the best.🙂
JupiterDreams · 26-30
@nowic2 Maybe someday. I don't have faith in it happening... but thank you

I My Heart Hurts
A hurting heart from emotional torment
Broken Hearts and Betrayal Dating and Relationships