I Like to Drink

Im sure its wrong to do this. Its even more wrong to tell people. I like to drink and watch christian television. Sometimes Ill drink and read my bible. May the spirits bring me closer to God. ✝ 🥃
Cabernetfranc · 80-89, M
Lots of wine drinking in the Bible, and wine is a sacrament in the Catholic Church.😇
Cabernetfranc · 80-89, M
[@492526,Haileygamer099] So how did Noah get drunk and have sex with his daughter if the wine had no alcohol?
NefariousN · 36-40, F
[@518687,Cabernetfranc] it was lot who did that. I never liked him.
[@518687,Cabernetfranc] still though, according to the bible, drinking alcohol (wine at the time) is a sin and should not be consumed by the human body. doing so is a sin and breaking one of the 10 commandments
Byron8by7 · M
I find Joseph Prince especially entertaining, with his outfits and his jewelry and his carefully messed up hair.
NefariousN · 36-40, F
[@4152,Byron8by7] i like listening to him.
NefariousN · 36-40, F
[@4152,Byron8by7] i tend to fall asleep watching him. It must be comforting.
Sueisright · 26-30, F
I’d have thought to believe in any religion you need to be pissed so you could be on the right track.
yes, it is more. wrong. if your christian you know drinking is not allowed. it says in the 10 commandments
[@383883,Oddnelly] why did you delete that reply? if you dont mind me saying
NefariousN · 36-40, F
[@492526,Haileygamer099] i.meant to post it to another reply here. It didnt makes sense in this thread.
[@383883,Oddnelly] oh ok. lol
Noreaster · F
Whatever works for you!
Byron8by7 · M
Is Melissa Scott still on TV? She was a trip, almost as much as Gene was, but in a different way.
NefariousN · 36-40, F
[@4152,Byron8by7] i dont know.
Lizabee · F
Sounds about right.

I Like to Drink
Food