I Am Fascinated By Ancient Egypt

There was a totalitarianism of a more primary nature in ancient Egypt which set a model for several successive societies across the Ages, and which still influence much today.

Islamic society is heavily influenced by its style and form, and the only nation group that has a way of helping others understand it is the Hebrew nation in the State of Israel.

Moses, a Levite who was instrumental in delivering the Hebrew people from the Egyptian yoke, was raised a Prince of Egypt, second only to Pharoah. His knowledge of that society influenced the formulation of the Hebrew nation theocracy on a monotheistic and Akhenaten styled society, at a polytheistic time in human history. Israel was shunned and opposed by local nations then as now.
room101 · 51-55, M
I have often argued that the Jewish people were shunned because they had (and obviously still have) a monotheistic belief system at a time when the rest of the world was polytheistic. This became a learned behaviour which has been perpetuated regardless of the fact that monotheism became the accepted theistic view.

I've never read anything academic on this thesis so maybe it's just a load of tosh lol.
[@176964,room101] Monotheism , for Jews, most probably was between the 7th and 6th century B.C; Deuteronomic reform King Josiah.
Greenbare · 70-79, M
Yes. Monotheism was arguably the worst concept the Egyptians ever invented. It was a disaster they soon got rid of.
I don't know what half these words mean

I Am Fascinated By Ancient Egypt
Travel