Email or Username

I Don't Fear Death

I don't fear death itself, that's gonna just gonna be like before I was born. What I'm afraid of is the process of dying. There are so many different ways it can happen and many of them don't seem to be all that nice.
|
cckitten88 · 26-30, F
My roommate and I were talking about this the other day. I've always been terrified that I will drown or be in some horrible car wreck.
GoldenXena · 26-30, T
Yea, that's pretty much what worries me too. That or some other horrendously slow and/or painful process. >_<
I'm guessing my time is real soon. As a kid I always thought I was going to die violently. I'm guessing it will either be my poor health issues I'm currently going through at the moment or some freak accident. But the thought of my own death never scared me.
I am a Christian so death isn't too scary to me either.

I Don't Fear Death
Categories: Health

I don't fear death itself, that's gonna ... | I Don't Fear Death | Similar Worlds