I Am Almost Immobile

I'm very close

In recent years, and especially during the pandemic, I've become almost too fat to get out of bed. I don't know how to feel about it. I kind of hate it, but there's not much I can do about it, so I've sort of come to accept it.

I'm currently 560 pounds. I need help going up and down stairs, walking, and even standing up sometimes.
JeanAnna · F
Don't give up, get on a sensible diet and lose some of that weight, it won't be easy but it will be easier than lugging that much weight around.
JeanAnna · F
[@1212426,ImTryingHere500] I've been on many diets, but the only one that has worked for me is to COUNTing CALORIES. If I wanted a piece of pie, I would always count that in....and therefore I didn't feel deprived. Dieting isn't easy for anyone but it's worth it, it might save your life.
ImTryingHere500 · 18-21, F
[@891327,JeanAnna] I sure hope it does, thanks
JeanAnna · F
[@1212426,ImTryingHere500] Good luck! 👍
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
Bandit2398 · 51-55, M
Maybe you should try being a vegan?
alongalone · M
Cut about bread and sugar. Use stevia fake sugar. Lots of other things, sleep in cooler temps that help lose weight too.
Babygirl12296 · 22-25, F
if you wanna lose weight you should seriously give weightloss surgery a thought. Its not an easy out like people say it is its a tool to help you take back your life. After a certian amount of weight studies show dieting and excerising isnt enough for some people
Bandit2398 · 51-55, M
Try listening to David goggins videos and read his book for motivation.

I Am Almost Immobile