I Love My Girlfriend

Honestly, she's absolutely the best! I just have to share how wonderful she is! So my birthday was just a couple days ago and I had to work but I had off today and she totally surprised me with having ridiculously beautiful flowers delivered to ...
9
|
I don't think I've ever met anyone that makes me laugh as much she does. Every night for the most part we end up hysterically laughing about something. It feels good to be able to sincerely enjoy someone's company as much as I enjoy he...
5
|
I love this woman so much! She's the best person to ever enter my life and I'm so grateful for her love, presence, understanding and inspiration in my life. We recently met and had a great time together. You're the reason for my smil...
19
|
I had the most amazing time on our trip babe. Not only did we have fun, we found out even more about each other. I knew I loved and cared for you and now that bond is only deeper. You're amazing and I adore you, I hope you feel that. I do...
12
|
Now that is past midnight, it is one day before I get to meet my beloved. I simply cannot contain my excitement any longer. Wooooooohooooooooo!! Babe, one more night's sleep and we'll be in each other's arms! I can't wait to loo...
3
|
My love, you're sleeping right now. I wish to hell I was lying right beside you, holding you throughout the night. In a way I am because my heart is always with you. You look like an angel lying there, so beautiful and all I can think as I admir...
5
|
My girlfriend is the most amazing woman in the world. She's kind, beautiful, thoughtful, sexy, funny and intelligent. Plus so so much more. I swear I feel like I'm the luckiest woman alive that she loves me, can you believe that?? She lov...
6
|
So earlier today when speaking with the love of my life she was insisting that I can't leave my house until after 2. I was curious why and I asked but of course I got a giggle and a no, I can't tell you why lol. I can't tell you how...
9
|
Our story isn't exactly the same as most. We met here. I became aware of her before she even knew I existed. I would look at her and my heart would beat faster. I thought I was crazy for feeling like this about a stranger. However,something told...
6
|
Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you...
0
|
Louis Armstrong - La Vie En Rose When you kiss me heaven sighs And though I close my eyes I see La Vie En Rose
1
|
I wish I could post this song a million times every day.💙 Ed Sheeran - Perfect
2
|
Poem 1 When you are at your most high And feel like you can touch the sky For you my darling I swear I will do whatever I can to keep you there But when the nights become cold and long And you don't have the strength to be strong For long ...
3
|
Sophie passed her driving test yesterday! Next week she will drive to my school after her work has finished and stay with me on Friday night. Then we will drive to her aunt's house to spend the weekend. I can't wait to see her and be alon...
6
|
Even and especially when she will make a big deal about making something for dinner because when she asked what I wanted to eat after I get home and I say "food". It turns into a omg I don't know what he has a taste for thing to her. ...
2
|
I love you, I couldn't help but love you since the beginning. I can remember the day I finally admitted that to myself back in October on your couch, looking into your eyes. Before I even kissed you! I didn't want to give in to those feelin...
2
|
Ed Sheeran - Perfect 💙💙💙💙💙 I found a love for me Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead Well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet I never knew you were the someone waiting for me Cause we were just kids when we fell in love Not knowing wha...
5
|
I've been singing this song nonstop lately. I'm thinking about making it my anthem. West Side Story - Maria
4
|
Sophie told me today that she has got an apprenticeship as a fashion designer. I am over the moon as she has struggled throughout school with her dyslexia. Now she has found her niche and people who appreciate her talent. She will work three days a w...
5
|
Für Dich, ich habe mir keinen Text zurechtgelegt, würde aber dennoch gerne niederschreiben wie sehr ich dich liebe. Der 16. Februar war der Tag, an dem wir das erste Mal miteinander sprachen, der Tag, der mein Leben, meine Zukunft, einfach alles änd...
6
|

I Love My Girlfriend
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Love My Girlfriend | Similar Worlds