I Love My Girlfriend

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you...
0
|
Louis Armstrong - La Vie En Rose When you kiss me heaven sighs And though I close my eyes I see La Vie En Rose
1
|
I wish I could post this song a million times every day.💙 Ed Sheeran - Perfect
2
|
Poem 1 When you are at your most high And feel like you can touch the sky For you my darling I swear I will do whatever I can to keep you there But when the nights become cold and long And you don't have the strength to be strong For long ...
2
|
Sophie passed her driving test yesterday! Next week she will drive to my school after her work has finished and stay with me on Friday night. Then we will drive to her aunt's house to spend the weekend. I can't wait to see her and be alon...
6
|
Even and especially when she will make a big deal about making something for dinner because when she asked what I wanted to eat after I get home and I say "food". It turns into a omg I don't know what he has a taste for thing to her. ...
2
|
I love you, I couldn't help but love you since the beginning. I can remember the day I finally admitted that to myself back in October on your couch, looking into your eyes. Before I even kissed you! I didn't want to give in to those feelin...
2
|
Ed Sheeran - Perfect 💙💙💙💙💙 I found a love for me Darling just dive right in, and follow my lead Well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet I never knew you were the someone waiting for me Cause we were just kids when we fell in love Not knowing wha...
5
|
I've been singing this song nonstop lately. I'm thinking about making it my anthem. West Side Story - Maria
4
|
Sophie told me today that she has got an apprenticeship as a fashion designer. I am over the moon as she has struggled throughout school with her dyslexia. Now she has found her niche and people who appreciate her talent. She will work three days a w...
5
|
Für Dich, ich habe mir keinen Text zurechtgelegt, würde aber dennoch gerne niederschreiben wie sehr ich dich liebe. Der 16. Februar war der Tag, an dem wir das erste Mal miteinander sprachen, der Tag, der mein Leben, meine Zukunft, einfach alles änd...
6
|
We have a 2 year snapchat streak. Is that not true love?
6
|
In 8 minutes it will be March 15th, marking our 2 year anniversary. I can not even begin to express how unbelievably grateful I am for having her in my life, and for everything she has done for me. I won't be online at all tomorrow, I'll be...
4
|
One of my favorite moments with her. I was about to walk into the room to take one of my finals, worth 25% of my grade for the entire year. I was completely freaking out, and she calls me and says "if you were a small piece of fried or toasted b...
4
|
She has given me one of her old fleeces so I can wear it or cuddle up with it in bed when she's not with me. It has her scent and it reminds me of her 😌 She still has my PE kit that I lent her, but I think this is more down to forgetfulness tha...
4
|
Best 627 days of my life, and many more to come ❤️
5
|
Even through the worst of times, she's always able to make me smile and laugh. Whether we're singing together, watching Netflix and cuddling, or randomly dancing at 2:00 in the morning, every second with her is a second of pure happiness. I...
2
|
We had our after school detention on Tuesday for being late for classes. We thought we were just going to be sitting in silence, but one of the PE teachers was supervising and she made us do yoga in the gym. Bizarre, but pretty cool. Then we caught ...
3
|
She lights up my whole day, no matter how bad I am feeling. Just one smile from her makes me feel better. We are so well suited to each other. We have the same sense of humour, the same energy levels, and we prefer being with each other than in large...
3
|
I stayed at Sophie's house last night. I'd forgotten to pack my pyjamas, so I borrowed a pair of hers. Her mum told me to take them back home and return them next week. I'm wearing them now. They have her scent on them and it's a...
2
|

I Love My Girlfriend
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Romance and True Love

I Love My Girlfriend | Similar Worlds