I Went Barefoot To School

My daughter came running out of school today completely barefoot! Shoes in hand and socks stuffed in her bag... Harriet said that her teacher had told her to remove her shoes and socks because they were absolutely soaking wet through, and so her teacher put them on a radiator to dry.

My darling Harriet completely forgot she was barefoot and simply went about her school day with bare feet. Even at playtime!

I hope she doesn’t get ideas and ask to start going to school barefoot because the school won’t let her go barefoot full time.

Ps
You should know my daughter and sons all despise wearing any footwear and leap at any opportunity to have bare feet.
6
|
much healthier when barefoot
SandraB · 31-35, F
[@484750,spiritmindnbody] Yes agreed. When not in school they are almost always barefoot.
[@856183,SandraB] Same in our house, Always have been but really embraced it after our travels
SandraB · 31-35, F
[@484750,spiritmindnbody] Wonderful.
JustChris · 41-45, M
She beat the system!
GkB01 · 46-50, M
I saw a quite strange but enjoyable sight earlier this week. Coming home from town, I got of the bus near the local infant school and saw two mums and their children walking down the road. One boy probably around the age of 6 or 7 had his school shoes on, but oddly 1 sock. I think he must have had PE last lesson, and possibly lost or left one at school.

Suddenly he stopped on the pavement, took his shoes off and the one sock and started to make his way along in bare feet. He got quite a way before his mum noticed and ordered him to put the shoes on. He looked s though he'd rather be in bare feet, I think he'd probably done PE in bare feet at school.

My sister growing up, was the same as your children constantly in her bare feet, a habit she seems to have passed on to her own two my nieces.
nudydude · 56-60, M
nice she was able to enjoy one day free of shoes. hee hee

Bare Hugs
Nudy
SunshineGirl · 31-35, F
Bless her 🤗 I too can remember getting my shoes and socks soaked during playtime in the winter and having to go barefoot while they dried on the radiator.

I Went Barefoot To School

My daughter came running out of school today compl... | I Went Barefoot To School | Similar Worlds