I Want to Be Loved

Is it possible to have a boyfriend purely for Sunday afternoons? I’m asking for a friend. 👀
12
|
.......a famous line from a movie I believe!
0
|
I'm not necisarily looking for a relationship, just someone to talk to pretty regularly. No one ever messeges me.
0
|
I want to love and be loved and not be afraid to except either experience. Its hard to trust the ones who say they love me and its hard to give love with no trust.
4
|
Then why is it so hard to let someone? I've spent so much time around guys who don't care all that much and honestly I think I do it on purpose. If they don't give you much then you don't have so much to lose. Of course it's...
10
|
Is someone in here in Montreal i Laval?
0
|
I wonder what it feels like. Is it merely endorphins in the mind or something else. Being single all my life, I have made excuses for being that way. If it is going to change, I know it is going to have to be me. Seeing others around me in love makes...
5
|
I feel I am not physically as handsome as other guys.. but what I can do.. I have all those feelings like others. I wish to love someone.. make her feel special with me.. hug and and make her feel protected in my arms... it really hurts a lot... to ...
5
|
Love, and YOU shall be LOVED <3
4
|
We all want to be loved, including me. But, the greatest love of all, is the love you have for YOURSELF 😊<3
5
|
I'm so tired of fake love I want to know what genuine love feels like
5
|
I don't particularly want to be loved in a romantic sense, I've never felt any platonic love from another human being, I've never been that important to people and that hurts. Honestly, I'd take 100+ people loving me in a platonic...
2
|
I can't live without love. Love is a wonderful feeling money can't buy. I want that again in my life.
9
|
I want to be loved too.. bcuz love is very important and loving each other is where u can find peace.
4
|
I was in a long-distance relationship with somebody I met online. The only problem I had was that I craved the physical contact.
8
|
I´m aware we all do... I thought I´d be loved and cherished some 18 years ago when getting married...Not saying my husband doesn´t feel some kind of love for me but...the intimacy, the kind gestures are absent. I can´t say he´s bad with me in other ...
8
|
It's a really good offer for a girl like me... but I want the fairy tale.
5
|
You've heard all my whining before, and you don't need to hear it again, but I just feel like I should contribute.
0
|
Not just by any man but by someone will never feel the same way I do for him. 😕
5
|
I wish there was someone whom I could share my life with, cuddle, hug when sad, to become better for, to go through hard moments together, to help me not fall when things are going wrong, to share everything with and have a family with for life is to...
3
|

I Want to Be Loved
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Want to Be Loved | Similar Worlds