I Want to Be Loved

I Want to Be Loved
To be held close, to be spoken to softly and to be touched gently. I’m looking forward to the day that I meet the perfect person so much. 💛
23
|
I Want to Be Loved
I’m 24 years old. I’ve never been on a date. I’ve never been kissed. I’ve never had a boyfriend. I’m convinced that I will always be alone and it sucks.
6
|
I Want to Be Loved
Puppy dog eyes 🐶
19
|
I Want to Be Loved
Is it possible to have a boyfriend purely for Sunday afternoons? I’m asking for a friend. 👀
12
|
I Want to Be Loved
.......a famous line from a movie I believe!
0
|
I Want to Be Loved
I'm not necisarily looking for a relationship, just someone to talk to pretty regularly. No one ever messeges me.
0
|
I Want to Be Loved
I want to love and be loved and not be afraid to except either experience. Its hard to trust the ones who say they love me and its hard to give love with no trust.
4
|
I Want to Be Loved
Then why is it so hard to let someone? I've spent so much time around guys who don't care all that much and honestly I think I do it on purpose. If they don't give you much then you don't have so much to lose. Of course it's...
10
|
I Want to Be Loved
Is someone in here in Montreal i Laval?
0
|
I Want to Be Loved
I wonder what it feels like. Is it merely endorphins in the mind or something else. Being single all my life, I have made excuses for being that way. If it is going to change, I know it is going to have to be me. Seeing others around me in love makes...
5
|
I Want to Be Loved
I feel I am not physically as handsome as other guys.. but what I can do.. I have all those feelings like others. I wish to love someone.. make her feel special with me.. hug and and make her feel protected in my arms... it really hurts a lot... to ...
5
|
I Want to Be Loved
Love, and YOU shall be LOVED <3
4
|
I Want to Be Loved
We all want to be loved, including me. But, the greatest love of all, is the love you have for YOURSELF 😊<3
5
|
I Want to Be Loved
I don't particularly want to be loved in a romantic sense, I've never felt any platonic love from another human being, I've never been that important to people and that hurts. Honestly, I'd take 100+ people loving me in a platonic...
2
|
I Want to Be Loved
I can't live without love. Love is a wonderful feeling money can't buy. I want that again in my life.
13
|
I Want to Be Loved
I want to be loved too.. bcuz love is very important and loving each other is where u can find peace.
4
|
I Want to Be Loved
I was in a long-distance relationship with somebody I met online. The only problem I had was that I craved the physical contact.
8
|
I Want to Be Loved
I´m aware we all do... I thought I´d be loved and cherished some 18 years ago when getting married...Not saying my husband doesn´t feel some kind of love for me but...the intimacy, the kind gestures are absent. I can´t say he´s bad with me in other ...
8
|
I Want to Be Loved
It's a really good offer for a girl like me... but I want the fairy tale.
5
|
I Want to Be Loved
You've heard all my whining before, and you don't need to hear it again, but I just feel like I should contribute.
0
|

I Want to Be Loved
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Singledom

I Want to Be Loved | Similar Worlds