I'm Hurt
What a wonderful to be honest. But im hurt. My past My mistakes. I feel like my life path is becoming narrowier, clearer. I'm looking at my target. World was wider, funnier, colorful, brighter for me. Like me dancing the in never ending rain. How much i enjoyed this rain. i never expected life can turn upside down this way, this fast.As i told you before, life is still gonna continue, still gonna continue. I was broken for long, i was mess, im still mess though im getting fixed. Putting my eye, head, mouth, legs, foot in right place. Little too late? Great stories had always challenges. Becoming adult, facing reality, confronting my fears. I'll be fine. It's the only way. im stupid. i will never be able to trust in people..........
4185philip · 70-79, M
There are lots of people worthy of your trust the skill is in choosing the right ones. Good luck in doing that and you will be fine. Good friends are wonderfull.
Not too late.

I'm Hurt