I Hate Make-up

It takes so much time and effort to put on, just put lipstick on and bam you’re fine! But when I ask my mom to dail it down when she goes to work becuse it makes us late for school I’m the bad guy?
unknownpoetx · 36-40, M
so you like to look bad?
unknownpoetx · 36-40, M
[@588264,Human1919] no
[@1059,unknownpoetx] if there’s nobody who will be impressed why try
unknownpoetx · 36-40, M
[@588264,Human1919] why would you want to impress? and if you want to impress why don't you improve and impress?
Repete · 61-69, M
Just an opinion your not a bad guy for asking but if you are trying to tell your mom that may be another story. What other options do you have to get to school?
[@608163,Repete] nothing
Repete · 61-69, M
Then I'd say you look great today and thank you for the ride to school. Again that's just my opinion.
somethingIsuppose · 31-35, F
I like doing my make up, specifically eye make up. It's like painting a picture on your face
[@473468,vicTORIa89] maybe for a day off or fun occasion but this woman 1. Over does it and 2. Takes an hour
somethingIsuppose · 31-35, F
[@588264,Human1919] well I always wake up 3 hours before I go anywhere. Not just for makeup but shower, eat feed/ walk dogs. They need to work on time management
Make up is annoying yet it can transform a very tired face into a more awake and fresher looking one.
Asmae · 31-35, F
Lol. Mom should wake up earlier.

Anyway, I do my work makeup in 5 minutes.
[@509132,DropsOfPain] better than her record time of 30 minutes

I Hate Make-up