I Am Thinking

I think that three things are most important to make life here an enjoyable experience
1. Financial freedom: To be able to earn without being answerable to some boss its the kindof freedom not many have. So for this i have learnt stocks/forex trading.. Been hustling for last one year i think i have reached major milestone. Once i start scaling up i would wanna give back most of the surplus earning to society or needy in one way or the other.

2. Healthy lifestyle: so many people are suffering from chronic diseases may it be physical or mental, i believe body is rigged to be healthy it will cure itself in majority of the cases given right nutrition and environment. Chronic ailments might involve chornic mistakes in lifestyle. I have learnt great deal of it recently. Without sound health riches is of no use.

3. Spiritual awakening : without peaceful mind, both healthy bodyy and money is of no use. This has been my firte,
I have been working on this for past 18 years. Well this is another world to talk about.

I think im now well informed about these aspects and i wud love to share the knowledge and experience i gained with anyone interested.
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
For me at least to be happy in society i need love, money and good health.

If I have all three i'm hugely happy
If i have two it can be a struggle at times but i'm good.
If i have just one i'm a survivor but struggle with depression issues
If i have none of them i wake up every morning thinking omg not another day.
Om2014 · 26-30, M
[@557074,PerthSurfer] you have put it very aptly my friend, i think we both are talking about same things, except love but in a different way. when i say spiritual, love and spirituality are one and the same thing, just that once you know the truth, you start sharing /giving love instead of seeking it, and what you give you are never short of that. Love is for giving i believe
PerthSurfer · 46-50, M
[@948854,Om2014] I like your explanation of love, i believe it's for giving too and it's more important to me to be able to give than receive although i love both. Great post, thank you!
Om2014 · 26-30, M
[@557074,PerthSurfer] thankyou for comments 🙏
kentex35 · 61-69, M
I believe you have to get your mind right the same time you're curing your body. In a Hindu Budda peaceful w way. The India people had the first doctors or doctor offices. That medicine was based on mind and body wellness. The better you are at peace with the universe the better you will be. (Physically)
I've been blessed I rarely get sick. As a kid mom couldn't afford to miss a day off work so if we were saying we were sick we'd have to drink the raw egg and milk drink. She said it would make us better. Screw that was my brother's and I attitude we had perfect attendence many times. But I tried her one time. I told I was so I drank then she said well good that'll put a liner on your stomach so you won't throw up. Now get dressed and get to school. I was in 7th grade. Lol the bluff worked for seven years leading up to that moment .
Om2014 · 26-30, M
[@800649,kentex35] wow, thanks for sharing, yep thats the proof, mental and physical health are linked.
Leggs · 41-45, F
Jeeze, are infomercials now making rounds on SW?
Om2014 · 26-30, M
[@1073121,Leggs] hey im just a regular person, willing to share. i m sorry that sounded like infomercial to you. Ignore the post
SamtheDog · M
I'm not even going to bother unravelling that tbh.

Personally I focus on 'well-being', my well-being. Though this is reliant on the well-being of those around me. Easy! 🙂
Leggs · 41-45, F
[@948854,Om2014] That post read like an infomercial.
Om2014 · 26-30, M
[@1073121,Leggs] sorry about that that it does. i cudnt wrrite any better way.
i have paid a huge price for learning all of these, i can tell you about that as well. and thats why i know even if i give it all for free not any one will be able to pick it up. You have to work just as hard as well. everything is available on internet still how many can put it all together and integrate in life.
Om2014 · 26-30, M
[@854658,SamtheDog] i agree, if we can build a positive environment around us, we feed each others wellbeing growth
stonesandripples · 26-30, F
That's pretty cool. I was all about getting a job in an intense environment that would make my life all about my work. But lately I've been thinking that's probably not healthy in the long run. :|
I'm also starting to be interested in meditation to relax although in the past it only used to work if the rest of my life was organized, otherwise the anxiety would return as soon as I'd snap into the real world. 😐 probably doing something wrong? Idk. But I did experience that I required my mental health and life to be stable enough FIRST for the meditation to work.
Om2014 · 26-30, M
[@1089099,stonesandripples] yeah i did something like you for past 14-15 years i thought if i ignore everything else and meditate all the while i will be able to get through life like breeze, but it became extreemely unhealthy, i ignored my health and finances were not a problem though but i cud have been independent earlier. so i think you will have to learn to juggle everything eventually.
you have to work holistically, you anxiety could very well be nutritional issues. u never know, dont meditate start with some physical postures and light breathing exercise and healthy food habits for an year or so
Try no artificial & no budget.
Om2014 · 26-30, M
[@743805,DarkSillyArtistGeekNerdGamer] i think i can use that

I Am Thinking
A group for people to share what they are thinking at this moment
Beliefs Health