I Am a Sensitive Person

Random Realizations
Better to think through than to just act based on emotions.
+ 3 7 replies 6 views Sep 13, 2020 |
Alone is chaotic
everything is in chaos, or is it just in my mind i hate myself for being selfish i hope there's someone else that could understand the hardships and lessons of being a lonely man you're not sad but you're not happy it's just, noth...
+ 0 1 reply 11 views Sep 12, 2020 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
Today my sister and her boyfriend came over. He wanted to hang out and do perler beads. everything was going okay but he was quiet. Sometimes he gets quiet because he has anxiety and depression. I relate to that because I also have anxiety and depres...
+ 2 2 replies 26 views Sep 6, 2019 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
Sensitivity can be a good thing if you're sensitive to others' emotions, if you're empathetic and understanding. It can be a bad thing if you're too sensitive yourself--if it means you're thin-skinned and everything gets to y...
18-21
+ 9 12 replies 38 views Jun 28, 2019 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
interestingly enough the same thing that was done to someone else here (which, by the way, wrecked his world) was done to me by him...maybe I am an emotional vampire. maybe he is too.. maybe I deserved it. ultimately though, connection hurts. I'...
+ 5 4 replies 24 views Apr 23, 2019 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
(A letter I wrote today to a friend about her dad who recently passed away.) I remember being with you and your dad and eating those horrible Sen Sens he liked so much. I remember being in my skis on the mountain not wanting to move an inch, but aft...
+ 6 2 replies 11 views Jan 30, 2019 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
My spirit is extremely sensitive, and thats not to get confused with weak because I am very strong, but I hate violence. I’ll cry when there’s another mass shooting, I didn’t used to be that way but the last few years it really gets to me. I remember...
+ 3 2 replies 7 views Dec 10, 2018 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
I am sensitive. And I paid a heavy for this in earlier life. I developed phobias when I was 18. It is wonderful to have heightened senses about the natural world around you but the price you pay emotionally is tremendous.
I Am a Sensitive Person
Sensitive to ridiculous degree to some, to others far too tomboyish!
I Am a Sensitive Person
I Am a Sensitive Person
I am only sensitive or emotional when it comes to people i care about. The rest is water off a ducks back.
I Am a Sensitive Person
I lost my best friend Thursday morning to cancer she was always there for me when I was down she knew how to lift me up I'm going to miss her so much
+ 4 21 replies 27 views Aug 19, 2018 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
My parents are pretty blunt and tell you straight up. My dad doesn't like that I'm too nice, soft and people running over me and acting weak and helpless. He would be on for not standing up for myself. He is very tough on me the most. Like ...
+ 2 1 reply 12 views Aug 9, 2018 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
Yes I am. And when my friends leave me out of the popularity contests here, I'm hurt
+ 2 9 replies 12 views Jul 17, 2018 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
I am super sensitive. Not really about what other people say to me though. It's more when i see something sad on tv or movies i will definitely cry or if i see somebody sad i will definitely cry with them. I am so sensitive to peoples emotions w...
+ 3 19 replies 9 views Jul 17, 2018 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
I've been thinking lately about how my sensitiveness has been a problem in deepening my depression. I feel too much, when I "gain", when I "lose". All the emotions are so strong and since I'm living a bad phase, they ten...
+ 1 0 replies 5 views May 17, 2018 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
I either love deeply or I get hurt deeply. There really is no middle ground because I live in passionate extremes. Sometimes I think, I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel. And I don't like the fatigue of justifying my instincts. ...
+ 10 1 reply 12 views May 8, 2018 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
I really am. All I want to do is be the best darn demon I can be. I’ve worked many millennia to perfect my craft. So if someone is disappointed with my handy work, I take it personally.
+ 0 11 replies 10 views May 7, 2018 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
Hypersensitive. Also an empath. It frustrates a lot of people and I hear “stop being so sensitive!” too much I think.
+ 9 7 replies 14 views Apr 28, 2018 |
I Am a Sensitive Person
I realize I'm mostly sad because I rarely talk to people and have barely any connections, I hate being like this :/ I wish talking to others was as easy as texting.
+ 4 8 replies 5 views Apr 8, 2018 |

I Am a Sensitive Person
Health