I Am a Sensitive Person

interestingly enough the same thing that was done to someone else here (which, by the way, wrecked his world) was done to me by him...maybe I am an emotional vampire. maybe he is too.. maybe I deserved it. ultimately though, connection hurts. I'...
5
|
(A letter I wrote today to a friend about her dad who recently passed away.) I remember being with you and your dad and eating those horrible Sen Sens he liked so much. I remember being in my skis on the mountain not wanting to move an inch, but aft...
6
|
My spirit is extremely sensitive, and thats not to get confused with weak because I am very strong, but I hate violence. I’ll cry when there’s another mass shooting, I didn’t used to be that way but the last few years it really gets to me. I remember...
3
|
I am sensitive. And I paid a heavy for this in earlier life. I developed phobias when I was 18. It is wonderful to have heightened senses about the natural world around you but the price you pay emotionally is tremendous.
3
|
Sensitive to ridiculous degree to some, to others far too tomboyish!
4
|
46-50
9
|
I am only sensitive or emotional when it comes to people i care about. The rest is water off a ducks back.
7
|
I lost my best friend Thursday morning to cancer she was always there for me when I was down she knew how to lift me up I'm going to miss her so much
4
|
"Please, take this bittersweet cake from me. I'd gladly hand it over to you."😊 It’s not that you’re too heavy or too thin. It’s not because you’re too slutty or too much of a prude. It has nothing to do with the size of your breasts o...
9
|
My parents are pretty blunt and tell you straight up. My dad doesn't like that I'm too nice, soft and people running over me and acting weak and helpless. He would be on for not standing up for myself. He is very tough on me the most. Like ...
2
|
It was pure sadness — that feeling of heaviness plowing through every part of you. I was trembling afterwards, as I laid down myself to sleep. I didn't know you could cry in your sleep, until I saw my tear soaked pillow the morning after. I on...
8
|
Yes I am. And when my friends leave me out of the popularity contests here, I'm hurt
2
|
I am super sensitive. Not really about what other people say to me though. It's more when i see something sad on tv or movies i will definitely cry or if i see somebody sad i will definitely cry with them. I am so sensitive to peoples emotions w...
3
|
I've been thinking lately about how my sensitiveness has been a problem in deepening my depression. I feel too much, when I "gain", when I "lose". All the emotions are so strong and since I'm living a bad phase, they ten...
1
|
I either love deeply or I get hurt deeply. There really is no middle ground because I live in passionate extremes. Sometimes I think, I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel. And I don't like the fatigue of justifying my instincts. ...
10
|
I really am. All I want to do is be the best darn demon I can be. I’ve worked many millennia to perfect my craft. So if someone is disappointed with my handy work, I take it personally.
0
|
Hypersensitive. Also an empath. It frustrates a lot of people and I hear “stop being so sensitive!” too much I think.
7
|
I realize I'm mostly sad because I rarely talk to people and have barely any connections, I hate being like this :/ I wish talking to others was as easy as texting.
4
|
Perceptions are different with me, I see more intuitively than done women, I'm not wrapped up in validation. My sensitivity is something which makes up my soul, and it's true to me, but I can be harmed so much more with realisations.
3
|
When you fight until you're worn to nothing They circle like vultures waiting To see if I weaken or fall. I leave a track of blood in the snow like mistletoe berries dotting the way. Back to the woods. They will be the ones mauled I will not w...
8
|

I Am a Sensitive Person
Categories: Health

I Am a Sensitive Person | Similar Worlds