I Am Not A Random Blocker I Just Block The Rude

one time i mentioted i can be slutty and careless about my life and this kid "18-21" came to my DM saying he wants to help me.
and he was like "i am here to help you , I cant help you if you dont talk to me!"
he was really pushing it , i dont know if he was just trying to help or trying to be friends with the slutty girl but whatever it is he was really pushing it and it was annoying.

so i blocked him.
BlueVeins · 18-21
Yeah, I've considered blocking people who take more from my life than they add. I dunno, there's certainly nothing wrong with that approach; it's just a matter of preferences.
BearDownChicago · 41-45, M
Good for you! It's like be respectful
BearDownChicago · 41-45, M
[@860878,iam1ofakind] that is a little too obvious. Got to be smooth about it lol. Research purposes. Lol. Seriously?
TheBatQueen · 22-25, F
[@362849,BearDownChicago] i just thought about it and thinki i make it really difficult to approach me.
i am in control of everything in my life i let guys approach me when i want to.
BearDownChicago · 41-45, M
[@860878,iam1ofakind] nothing wrong with being in control. You can control your destiny
GJOFJ3 · 61-69, M
Makes perfect sense to block the pushy types