I Am Still Losing Weight

I went for my weigh-in at Slimming World this morning. Another 4.5 lbs lost! In total it is 1 Stone and 2.5 lbs lost since 29th August! I now have my 1 Stone award and it turns out I was Slimmer of the Month (the person in the group who lost the most this month). I am starting to be able to wear shirts that were too tight before, and soon I am going to have to buy a belt to keep my trousers up!

So, it's all going pretty well so far. I'll post about it again a month from now.
5
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
xixgunM
What can I say?
馃樉
LiMustache36-40
Ok 馃檪馃憤馃徏
Abbenthewolf13-15, M
That's is Jolly Good Sir. Congrats. Now all you needing is a box of cookies to celebrate 馃憤
MrSimons36-40, M
[@1088,Abbenthewolf] Lol! Well actually, the lovely thing about Slimming World is that you can have little treats like that sometimes. You just have to stay within the limits. The Slimming World plan is designed so you don't feel deprived of things.

I Am Still Losing Weight

I went for my weigh-in at Slimming World this morn... | I Am Still Losing Weight | Similar Worlds