I'd Rather Have A Few Close Friends Than Many Acquaintances

Often I think about how our friends come into our lives. Was it random? by design? or maybe a little bit of both. Regardless of the reasons, some friends you just know will be by your side for a while. Others you’re not so sure. And then there is tha...
4
|
I have been very social in my past and made millions of friends all over the country....... now I have realized that its better to have a few close friends because more friends means more problems........... I am so happy to have real loyal friends w...
1
|
I am acquainted with (almost) my whole school. Have 0 real friends. Some day....( or just wait to get out of high school)
0
|
I like to trust and get to know only a few people than just randomly talk to a large group. If I don't have anyone to talk to about problems or secrets then I will feel alone. There are a lot of people at my high school, but I still feel alone w...
0
|
I have always had smaller circles of friends. Not very many people are close to me at one point or another.
0
|
... but I feel like I have none. I don't like being surrounded by a lot of people, so I don't regret not having many acquaintances at all. But sometimes I am a little sad about not having real friends. Everyone I talk to and get close with...
0
|
I don't get how people can be able to have hundreds of friends... Most of the people I know are somewhere between acquaintances and friends. And there is a smaller group that I consider friends. But of the many friends I do have, only about four...
0
|
As someone who didn't socialise much in school, I was glad to know a lot of people in my first couple years of college. A bunch of them were definitely acquaintances and not quite friends, but that was alright with me. This meant there was not m...
0
|
A friend and former coworker described it best when she said that I'm a "very personal person" - whenever I start getting to know someone, I naturally move toward greater and greater connection with them. I reveal more and more parts o...
0
|
Always Learning...... "LIfe doesnt always introduce you to the people you want to meet. Sometimes life puts you in touch with the people you need to meet. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to LOVE you and to gradual...
0
|

Updated: 1 yr ago

I'd Rather Have A Few Close Friends Than Many Acquaintances | Similar Worlds