I Like To Post Random Things

[b][c=#000000]Now that Fall has officially arrived, I'm going to miss the vivid red of the roses, her beautiful heady fragrance and velvety soft petals.[/c][/b]

sunrisehawk · 61-69, M
You deserve one every week. No matter what the price... Drop a subtle hint, or one not so subtle.
[@396546,sunrisehawk] Thanks so much my friend, a rose a week would be beautiful especially this time of year. 💓🤗
Quimliqer · 61-69, M
The season is upon us where the beauty shifts, exchanging the aromas of roses to cold crisp air!!!
[@397227,Quimliqer] Fall is a beautiful time of year, with the exception of November when the leaves have fallen. Then the skies become perpetually grey and and the transition of sleet, snow and rain is upon us. 😣
luctoretemergo · 61-69, M
We are talking about the flower right?....
(Wink)....sorry, yes I had to go there!
[@910835,luctoretemergo] Definitely talking about the flower my friend. There's nothing more beautiful than a rose in full bloom. 🤗👄
antonioio · 61-69, M
My Sensual friend
Thats the most beautiful rose I've ever seen 🤗
[@90574,antonioio] Thanks so much appreciated my friend.
That’s a beautiful picture.
[@485179,jadedsunshine] I wish I could take credit for this one, but I found it. Thanks anyway, it's really lovely.
[@1657,sensualbeauty1] You know beauty when you see it.
[@485179,jadedsunshine] Thank you so much, it surrounds us every day. It's just a matter of finding a moment to capture a pic or share one you've found with others.
Snyderp69 · 51-55, M
👄 a soft sensual kiss for you.
[@517376,Snyderp69] Thanks my friend, have a beautiful day today and have fun. 🤗👄
turbineman40 · 80-89, MVIP
Awesome red rose
[@367957,turbineman40] Thanks so much, appreciated.
UserNameSW · 41-45, M
[@291556,UserNameSW] LOL 👄

I Like To Post Random Things