I Want To Loss Weight

Something I learned many years ago was that you shouldn't change for other people but for yourself. To change something that your soul lives in is yours not someone else's to determine if it looks too skinny or too fat or even too ugly.

My story- when i was in sixth grade i never like how I look but never did anything until seventh grade but I only did track once a year. So it only affected my for a few months not enough to really change me. Until like a year ago when I started to get really serious about my weight but still would eat unhealthy about three days out of the seven until I went to my doctor and he told me I was legally obese so I really got serious and I started to eat mainly plants and chicken.
And I'm not obese but I'm a few pounds over weight. But I never change for people but I changed for the better of myself and my healthy. And it does give you perks with a better jaw line, tighter body and peks

So change for you not society but do listen to your doctor when they tell you to be healthy.
0
|

I Want To Loss Weight

Something I learned many years ago was that you sh... | I Want To Loss Weight | Similar Worlds