I Always Get Asked Why Im So Quiet

I am always usually the quiet kid in school. Whenever we had to do pageants or plays in school I would always try to be in the back so no would would notice me. I'd rather just keep to myself then to be loud all the time and bother people.
2
|
Even I am that way often, but music brings out the extrovert in me, I wish the everything had the same effect as music does on me :p
Calmsoul · 26-30, M
You must be great at observing people around you .. And also silence has a lot of power in itself
BACK THEN I USED TO BE THE QUITE ONE. I DID NOT REALLY TALK AT ALL BECAUSE I FEEL ASHAMED, I THOUGHT THAT WAS GOOD, BECAUSE IDK IF PEOPLE WOULD EVEN LIKE TO LISTEN TO ME. BUT I CHANGED FROM BEING THAT KIND OF PERSON. I TELL YOU, THERE WILL BE A POINT OF TIME WHERE YOU HAVE TO SAY AND TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU WANT OR NEED TO SAY. SPEAK UP, PUT SOME MORE CONFIDENCE IN YOU CAUSE THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WHO WOULD LISTEN AND LIKE TO GET TO KNOW YOU MORE BETTER

I Always Get Asked Why Im So Quiet
Categories: Health

I am always usually the quiet kid in school. Whene... | I Always Get Asked Why Im So Quiet | Similar Worlds