I Am a Good Listener

Post Rating Level: | | | |

Being that I am a social worker, I am a very good listener as it is part of my job. If you talk to me about a problem, I will listen.
8
|
My brother got married today. A lot of people. A lot of talking.
17
|
So many people have problems. Conflicts that need to be solved. They just aren't taken seriously anymore. At least, what I have seen. I can't solve every problem. Not even close. I'm not saying I have a magic touch that can fix everyth...
5
|
When ever I approach someone for light conversation they burden me with their problems, nowadays every1 is facing some or the other thing who m I to complain. I lend my ear, others are so selfish you would probably understand what I wanna say here..
1
|
I am an excellent listener. I believe if a person is taking time out of their day to talk to you, you should listen and give them your full attention. Communication is important and I like having conversations in general.
3
|
I always make sure that no matter who I am interacting with I always take the time to hear them out. If all my friends want is someone to listen to them when they are having a tough day I will sit patiently, nod to them encouragely and not say a word...
4
|
You'll be surprised how sometimes your analytical skills as a personal trainer come into the fore when you have to be an agony aunt!
1
|
What do you call someone who's a good listener online? A good reader?
3
|
I may not always look like I'm listening to you but I am, and what's more I'm thinking about what you're saying!
5
|
Does helping other people give you a high?
1
|
I'm tired and not in the mood.... but somehow today is the day people choose to vent to me. Where is my "Closed" sign?
6
|
My grandmother always puts two fingers in the air, and then one thumb. Two ears, one mouth. She says use the former more than the latter if you can!
5
|
I usually have no idea what to say, so I just listen.
4
|
I think I am. Are you more of a listener or a talker? 💯
4
|
I wish my mother is still alive.. but its good to be true 😥 she died when i was 3 yrs of age. and my father.... i actually dont know whose my father. what his name or where is he.. life knock me down 😭
4
|
I think it's important, if you want to be listened to you must be able to listen yourself.
7
|
I often think of this as both a gift and a curse... but today maybe I can look at it a bit more positively. I should feel grateful that people are willing to share a piece of them that they don't trust with anyone else. I think what I struggle...
4
|
I am a person who loves to talk with people (regardless of age race or gender) and help them through anything they may be going through. I used to do that a lot back on EP because I was a volunteer and I had the access to people I could help. I know ...
6
|
I've been told I'm a little shy on here, so I'm trying to open up some. But in the meantime, I'm really good at listening if anyone wants to talk.
13
|
I think one of my top three turn offs is when someone wont let me be heard ...that's why I do my best to listen to what people are saying ... I use to shut down while people would talk because I was only concerned about telling them what I had t...
2
|

I Am a Good Listener
Categories: Health

I Am a Good Listener | Similar Worlds