I Am a Parent

I am so proud of you, and I still so worry about you. I guess this explains a little to me about how crazy I thought my parents were. Well, I guess I am crazy too.
3
|
I typically only have a decent amount of "me" time a couple of days a week, and sometimes I get just one day. That's totally fine though. Many times as a parent, we have to sacrifice.
9
|
Venting.. Being a single parent is a rough balance to maintain, but what’s not helpful is this additional new wave of pressure to discount the significance of fathers, and healthy relationship modeling. Now, don’t get me wrong.. I’m not saying it’s ...
7
|
Me as a parent
1
|
I am a mother to four children. Two boys and two girls. I was blessed to have both. I am a proud happy momma. My children are not so little anymore. I have 2 adult boys and 2 teenage girls. They are now 23, 21, 19 and 14. Yet, I can still rem...
9
|
Yes... My parent, my mother, is 82 years old & moved into an assisted living facility recently. I brought a pretty fall ‘Welcome’ sign for her door... she called me & said ..... ‘I saw that Welcome sign you put on my door.. you couldn’t fin...
10
|
Yeah, most of us are prob.. I wanted a simple group like, ‘Things my mother says’.., but no... So, here we go.. My mom is 82 & says whatever comes to mind & all with a straight face.. A few months ago, my mother had a hip replacement d...
6
|
Being a parent is one long journey of doubt and self-criticism as to whether you're raising them correctly. So it was gratifying to hear from other parents how good my kids are. That's happened twice this week. It gives me pause to step ba...
6
|
My daughter is obsessed with Annie LeBlanc and Chicken Girls.
2
|
Yesterday while at work I got a call that my stepson was in a motorcycle accident..... he had surgery last night, another this morning and one planned for next week. Thank God his wounds can be healed and it’s not life threatening. My point of postin...
22
|
We had a good Father’s Day. My son went golfing with my husband in the morning, then we had a cookout!
21
|
When my little girl was born, I said she could do whatever she wanted whenever she wanted, there would be just one rule; she's not allowed to grow up. She's refusing to listen🙂😔😭☺️♥️💔🤦🏼‍♀️👶🏼👩‍👧
2
|
My kid made a snow fort two nights ago, with the goal of sleeping in it all night. He made it until 10:30.
10
|
It’s funny what excited the kids sometimes ! Of all the gifts I brought for them from my trip the were the most excited about these two :-)
9
|
....A very tired parent Up at 6 am and all this times THREE: breakfast, dressed, 1st 10 minute search for shoes of the day, hair and teeth brushed, items gathered, 5 minutes of frantic search for the car key which the 3 year old has in her pocket bu...
4
|
It has been about 2 months since I have seen my children, I was supposed to have them this weekend. I cannot leave my wife alone for the 4 hours it takes to get my children from their mother and back home again. My wife has difficulties going for dri...
9
|
I hate being the Team Mom! Apparently I was the only parent who offered to help so I was picked for the position. I doens't go with my " sitting quietly , miniding my own business " routine. I was hoping I would enjoy it and learn fro...
12
|
"I don't know why I love her. Hasn't it ever happened to you? You see someone and you feel like there is no other way but loving them ?" This is what my 8 year old son told me about the girl he has had acrush on for the past 3 ye...
15
|
Do you ever miss life pre-parenthood, just a little bit?
1
|
I love these comics by Brian Gordon. Hehe and so true💛
11
|

I Am a Parent
Categories: Fatherhood, Motherhood, Parenting and Family

I Am a Parent | Similar Worlds