I Accept the Theory of Evolution
It makes sense as the general pattern of biological nature. It does not contradict my personal theistic beliefs because the Bible should be read where we understand that particular had a cosmology ba<x>sed on their culture, and we have ours. That does not mean it says nothing about today, quite the opposite. But, one cannot take a straightforward English interpretation and pick-and-choose passages to make everyone else live by them.
CyborgBetty
A level headed theist on EP! Amazing. I'm so used to crazy Christians saying evolution is " just a theory" this is so refreshing.
NewMan2015 · 36-40, M
I was one of them at one time, lol. But, through college I came to realize that evolutionary theory made sense on so many levels.
CyborgBetty
We all change, change for the better is good.

I Accept the Theory of Evolution
I've heard it mentioned, quite sensibly, that it's not necessarily a matter of belief and so... this group.
Religion