I Accept the Theory of Evolution

It makes sense as the general pattern of biological nature. It does not contradict my personal theistic beliefs because the Bible should be read where we understand that particular had a cosmology ba<x>sed on their culture, and we have ours. That does not mean it says nothing about today, quite the opposite. But, one cannot take a straightforward English interpretation and pick-and-choose passages to make everyone else live by them.
0
|
havochound
lol you say that and it makes me want to stop believing in the theory of gravity so I can fly around and chase birds.
bobdole8469
Who let the dogs out? who who who
CyborgBetty
A level headed theist on EP! Amazing. I'm so used to crazy Christians saying evolution is " just a theory" this is so refreshing.
NewMan2015 · 31-35, M
I was one of them at one time, lol. But, through college I came to realize that evolutionary theory made sense on so many levels.
CyborgBetty
We all change, change for the better is good.
walabby
If God can do anything, He can certainly use Evolution to achieve His aims...

I Accept the Theory of Evolution
I've heard it mentioned, quite sensibly, that it's not necessarily a matter of belief and so... this group.
Categories: Religion

It makes sense as the general pattern of biologica... | I Accept the Theory of Evolution | Similar Worlds