I Want to and Need to Lose Weight.

I deleted my previous post on this subject because it was too negative, as a few people had pointed out. I won't be reading any more negative websites which insult fatties like me so harshly. I still think that being overweight should be considered by society to be completely unacceptable though. The body positivity movement is very dangerous.

Anyway, in my original post I shared that I intended to join Slimming World. I am staying with my parents at the moment so I went with my Mum to her group today. When I return home next week, I will be joining a group down there. I was given a booklet, a meal diary to record what I am eating in the first few weeks and other literature. It's a very easy plan to follow. You don't have to starve yourself or anything like that. It's really more about what you eat than how much. Along with a bit more exercise I think I should be successful.

I do have some great news to share. I got into the plan even before joining with the help of my mother. As part of that I weighed myself on my Mum's scales last Saturday. When I was weighed today at Slimming World, we discovered I had already lost five pounds! That really did give my confidence a boost. Now, I really am looking forward to watching my belly shrink, because I know it is going to happen!
1
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
Justsayit · 61-69, F
See urself as the new thinner self..will help to achieve ur goal!

I Want to and Need to Lose Weight.
Updated: 1 yr ago

I deleted my previous post on this subject because... | I Want to and Need to Lose Weight. | Similar Worlds