I Want to Talk to Someone

There's someone I want to talk to so badly right now, but I haven't seen her in almost 11 years.

I remember first meeting this girl when I was in the 2nd grade. Her name is Emily, and I remember during that year, we were really great friends. The last time I saw her, was in the 3rd grade. I was only 7 years old when I first met her, and 8 when I last saw her. I'm 18 years old now (almost 19) and I for some reason now really miss this girl and want to see her again.

The problem is, it's been over a decade and I have literally no idea where this girl could possibly be. Hell, I don't even know if she's alive at this point in time. I don't even know if she remembers me.

Anyone have any suggestions?
2
|
Edited: 4 yrs ago
ManicMicah · 22-25, M
Do you remember her name? If you do, try looking her up on social media like Facebook. If you can't find her, or don't remember her name...you may be out of luck.

I Want to Talk to Someone

There's someone I want to talk to so badly ri... | I Want to Talk to Someone | Similar Worlds