I Love Star Wars

I simply dont understand why some people like star war and all the fandom around it. The movies are nothing special
11
|
The original movie was great for me. The ones that followed, not so much.
Inanna · 18-21, F
[@176592,PhoenixPhail] Are you old enough for have seen in the cinema?
Quimliqer · 61-69, M
[@176592,PhoenixPhail] They tried to capture the essence of the original popularity and failed. Not many sequels have been successful..
Privatehell · 46-50, M
The first three films were awesome at the time they were released. The next three were okay. We don't discuss the JJ Abrams/Disney garbage.
TryingSW45 · 46-50, M
It’s a Star Wars thing. Even when a Star Wars fan doesn’t really enjoy one of the movies they still feel tied to it and enjoy it. I know that may not make sense but to a Star Wars fan it will (I feel that way - I just love Star Wars - even the movies I don’t like I like)
Xipooh · 26-30, M
It was better before disney bought it out and starting making trash movies (7,8,9). The original trilogy was ridiculously good for the time and it was something people hadn't seen before in film. The 3 that came after that (1,2,3) weren't that great either but if you were a kid it was a good time.
Daviszabecki · 56-60, M
Agree
AnthroKenj · 31-35, M
For some of us they shaped our childhood.
Pavona · 22-25, M
You say that the Star Wars films are nothing special, and you don't understand why people like it, yet you post in a group called I Love Star Wars...?🤷‍♂️
Inanna · 18-21, F
[@1094549,Pavona] was the first i found about star wars
Pavona · 22-25, M
[@1118401,Inanna] Fairy nuff
Chevy454 · 41-45, M
I agree
addicted · 56-60, M
Im surprised that you havent been hunted down and burned at the stake! lol! youre making light of something that millions of star fans would die for!!
Kindheartedguy · 41-45, M
It was a different time when the first movies came out. They were magical.

I Love Star Wars
May the force be with you... Always!

I simply dont understand why some people like star... | I Love Star Wars | Similar Worlds