Embarrassing & Funny

How do you react to mass shooting in your country?
3
|
I guess the reaction would be similar no matter where you are
[@417364,Ozymandias] Well it won't be same.. shooting in front of your eyes and shooting on a TV screen - will have two different reactions.
OldGregg · 18-21, M
I'm just desensitized to it now. Nothing I can do, and the issue is a left/right political issue so it'll never get fixed. More people will just die in the meantime. 🤷‍♂️
[@607184,OldGregg] this is just so sad several many families get destroyed like this. It breaks my heart seeing the hatered in the World :(
wildbill83 · 31-35, M
🤷‍♂️ people murder each other in droves in cities all around the world every day, which is why I could never live in the city...
5thApprentice · 26-30, T
Probably not be happy.
Quizzical · 41-45, M
Hard to say really... We've not had one here in 23 years
[@380163,Quizzical] there was one for the first time in decades in New Zealand Mar 15, 2019
Quizzical · 41-45, M
[@489988,D0notfollowme] Yeah, it's terrible... However is killing who, it's just totally unnecessary 😒
Harriet03 · 36-40, F
Just shake my head, at what the evil Religous people will do!
Humbug · 51-55, M
Besides the communism ended so let’s get rich quick gang violence in the early 90’s,it’s all quiet. In Canada there were two in the past years,i was angry both times because I feared that my family might not be safe
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, M
Michael Robert Ryan went on a shooting spree in Hungerford. Berkshire in '87.
Killed 16. Injured 15. Even went into his old school.

As a result, ALL firearms were BANNED.
Only exceptions are for Farmers; registered Air pistol and Air rifle athletes and specific sections of Police and national Security.

Since then there have been terror attacks by those claiming to be Al Qaida but no 'homegrown terrorists'.
Spitbak · 51-55, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/32/51/25/Spitbak-sFwmU0ryc-b.jpg]"Take off eh,we drink all their beer...the hosers!"

Embarrassing & Funny

How do you react to mass shooting in your country? | Embarrassing & Funny | Similar Worlds