I Love Trees

Ombra Mai fu Di vegetabile Cara ed amabile Soave piu. Frondi tenere e bell Del mio Platano amato, Per voi risplenda il Fato Tuoni, Lampi, e Procelle Non vi oltraggino mai la cara pace, Ne giunga a profanarvi Austro rapace. [Translation] Never was ...
See More Ā»
2
|
over a century old tree. One of my favorite tree around here, specially to have a cup of tea on that banch
9
|
I love trees and it is breaking my heart to have to take down so many around my little house in the woods. Our state has been devasteted by the Emerald Ash Bore. Across from my house too!
20
|
This was taken last winter. Someone needs to tell this stubborn maple to let go of its leaves so Iā€™m not raking in the snow again! šŸ§ lol
2
|
Hours spent, acres and acres of leaves picked up and moved to where they can replenish the soil. Then I look up and these two; maple and Oak, young and strong, mocking. Every leaf waiting to be released. First frost? nope; wind gusts? Still clin...
See More Ā»
8
|
Only a few trees around my neighborhood still have leaves. I do prefer their branches full of leaves, but it is fun to see where all the birds nests have been hiding! šŸšŸ¦ļøšŸ‚šŸ¦ļøšŸ
8
|
I took a walk by the river and found out that some trees and wild reeds had been cut. They were beautiful, healthy trees. I cannot understand the reason why they were cut. I cannot find any reason that justifies it.
5
|
It used to be my routine to sit at the table and watch the tree dance in the wind. Mom says, "Look at the tree, how beautiful it is, and its flowers..." Mom has not been here in weeks. It will break her heart to know the tree is gone.
4
|
Thank you for being a part of my life here. I saw you grow from a little tree into one which is big and strong. You showed me not to be afraid when the storms came. Now that you are no more, I will leave too.
5
|
The tree cutters came and did it. I was away the whole month and then when I came back, you were gone. They took you and your companion. They left two stumps where both of you stood. It is beyond horror what I saw that morning. It is just as well ...
See More Ā»
5
|
8
|
This olive tree looks like it is praying.
10
|
]
10
|
Windbreaks,soil retainers and natural privacy screens. Diseased/dying and windblown trees are used for firewood heating in lieu of fossil fuels. Colorful blossoms add visual interest to the landscape.
100+, T
6
|
Yup, I live a good life! This is what I see out my back door.
19
|
I love seeing a Lone Tree like in a field with nothing else around it just a big tree. Especially when it has all kinds of blossoms on it! Or a big Willow with its branches hanging, drooping down, almost to the ground. A Mighty Oak Tree all knotted a...
See More Ā»
5
|
One of the trees on our school grounds has died during the recent storms. She was a silver birch. I am sad that I never got to see her wearing her pretty summer dress šŸ˜Ÿ
3
|
So much is unknown about these magnificent freaks of nature.
2
|
Pretty view today.
4
|
Outside my bedroom window stands an ash tree and an elm tree, two of the loveliest indigenous British trees. In Norse mythology, when the world was being created, Woden carved the first man from an piece of ash wood and the first woman from a piece ...
See More Ā»
4
|

I Love Trees
Categories: Travel

I Love Trees | Similar Worlds