I Love Trees

Not sure what kind of tree this is but every time I walk outside it smells divine. 😋
24
|
I took a walk by the river and found out that some trees and wild reeds had been cut. They were beautiful, healthy trees. I cannot understand the reason why they were cut. I cannot find any reason that justifies it.
5
|
It used to be my routine to sit at the table and watch the tree dance in the wind. Mom says, "Look at the tree, how beautiful it is, and its flowers..." Mom has not been here in weeks. It will break her heart to know the tree is gone.
4
|
Thank you for being a part of my life here. I saw you grow from a little tree into one which is big and strong. You showed me not to be afraid when the storms came. Now that you are no more, I will leave too.
5
|
The tree cutters came and did it. I was away the whole month and then when I came back, you were gone. They took you and your companion. They left two stumps where both of you stood. It is beyond horror what I saw that morning. It is just as well ...
5
|
8
|
This olive tree looks like it is praying.
10
|
]
10
|
Windbreaks,soil retainers and natural privacy screens. Diseased/dying and windblown trees are used for firewood heating in lieu of fossil fuels. Colorful blossoms add visual interest to the landscape.
6
|
Yup, I live a good life! This is what I see out my back door.
19
|
I love seeing a Lone Tree like in a field with nothing else around it just a big tree. Especially when it has all kinds of blossoms on it! Or a big Willow with its branches hanging, drooping down, almost to the ground. A Mighty Oak Tree all knotted a...
5
|
One of the trees on our school grounds has died during the recent storms. She was a silver birch. I am sad that I never got to see her wearing her pretty summer dress 😟
3
|
So much is unknown about these magnificent freaks of nature.
2
|
Pretty view today.
4
|
Outside my bedroom window stands an ash tree and an elm tree, two of the loveliest indigenous British trees. In Norse mythology, when the world was being created, Woden carved the first man from an piece of ash wood and the first woman from a piece ...
4
|
THE TREE WITH A HUMAN HEART Near my home is a river. And along that river winds a path. And just a few steps off that path but largely hidden by brush is a tree. It's a very old tree and it has seen better days but it still explodes with green e...
8
|
swaying cold against hot skin relax mouth eyes water wind blowing in eyes but its not allergies nor crying the water falls down it doesn't fall down like a waterfall but ripples like a river set stones remember this ebenezer
3
|
Trees are good... Never underestimate a good tree on a warm moonlit night. Clothes seem to fall off spontaneously trees left with scratches, And a lady walking away with bark under her nails
8
|
Morning light
4
|
2
|

I Love Trees
Categories: Travel

I Love Trees | Similar Worlds