I Believe In Prayer

Will you pray with me?

Our Father in Heaven, praises and glory to You. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you for blessing us and for giving us your Word and Spirit. We pray tonight for somewhatdamaged’s brother. He is in ICU. Please send your healing hand on him Father. Please help him recover and bless his family and give them strong faith Father. Help those with addiction. Help those with cancer and Covid. Fill our hearts with love and acceptance. Give us repenting hearts and strong faith. Keep us and our families safe and well and protect us from the evil one. Forgive us our sins as we forgive others. Please heal the world of the virus Father. In Jesus name we pray. Amen. Goodnight everyone. God bless. ❤️
Amen and goodnight
Oster1 · M
In His name, with praise and glory, thank you Lord Jesus, our Savior.

In my prayers is the gentleman in ICU and his family and health providers. Amen.🙏❤️
Oster1 · M
As always, thank you for this prayer and your dedication.🙏❤️
gagan1999 · 26-30, M
God is dead now.
veeshalgreek · 31-35, M
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Good Night Greg
Iwillwait · M
Amen. Good night.
Lord, please keep Emily close ... protect her Lord

In the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit we pray

AMEN
Amen and goodnight 🙏😴😴😴
ShadowWorker · 61-69, F

I Believe In Prayer
Beliefs Empowerment Health Religion