Will you pray with me?

Our Great and loving Father, we praise You in prayer. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Thank you for your grace and mercy. Thank you for your inspiring Word and Spirit. Thank you for blessing us everyday with everything we need. Help those with addiction. Help those with cancer and Covid. Fill our hearts with love and acceptance. Give us repenting hearts and strong faith. Keep us and our families safe and well and protect us from the evil one. Forgive us our sins as we forgive others. Please heal the world of the virus Father. In Jesus name we pray. Amen. Goodnight everyone. God bless. 鉂わ笍
Moon362418-21, F
O allah there is no ease except in that which you have made easy and you make the difficulty if you wish easy
So make this day of mine an easy and a great one for me and the owner of this post.
And I seek refuge in you lord from evil manners deeds and aspirations.
Thank you Allah for sending us all the prophets from Adam to Mohammed including Jesus May peace be upon them all.
All praise be to you Allah the most compassionate, the most forgiving 馃挄
Ameen
Hope you don鈥檛 mind me joining every time as a Muslim 馃槅
Moon362418-21, F
[@674752,ZenPearl] aw thank you
Fertilization31-35, F
[@1011710,Moon3624] Aameen.
ZenPearlF
[@1011710,Moon3624] you're welcome 馃挍
IwillwaitM
Amen.
Good Night & GOD Bless You As Well..
In Jesus name Amen! Goodnight
SteelHands61-69, M
*crosses self* Amen brother.
Lord, please look in on Emily tonight ... assure her of your presence ... provide her comfort and distraction ... joy and love

Thank you Lord

Amen
[@6757,questionWeaver]

Amen....
Amen....馃馃
4meAndyouF
Thanks for the add-on.
_()_ 馃槆

I Believe In Prayer
Beliefs Empowerment Health Religion