I Love Exploring Museums

I Love Exploring Museums
I like the smaller, more local ones though. I've been to the big ones and they are spectacular but lack the charm of the little ones. There is one close to where I grew up that I haven't been to yet, perhaps the most important one as it c...
+ 0 3 replies 6 views Dec 2, 2019 |
I Love Exploring Museums
Recently took in several of the Smithsonian museums on the National Mall. Didn't have enough time to see everything I wanted, however! Next year we'll plan an extra day for that trip!
+ 2 1 reply 3 views Oct 7, 2019 |
I Love Exploring Museums
Just back from a short holiday to the Hague, some great museums and art galleries there, Mauritshuis, Escher gallery, Den Haguesmuseum and others.
+ 4 0 replies 2 views Apr 19, 2019 |
I Love Exploring Museums
What is there about a museum that captivates the mind? Is it the history? Or is it the distinct dark, musky smell? The past holds much for one to learn from. It can be troubling or majestic...either way I lose my thoughts in the halls and exhibits of...
+ 19 27 replies 64 views Feb 9, 2019 |
I Love Exploring Museums
sounds boring but i like the calm environment. taking my time to explore things and learn about stuffs in the past. i can never remember what ive learned but i got my bliss. it is boring to visit alone at times but visiting with the wrong people can ...
I Love Exploring Museums
Am off to Prague soon. Looking forward to seeing their museums, especially the Alphonse Mucha museum. Love his art.
+ 7 7 replies 13 views Jul 18, 2018 |
I Love Exploring Museums
Hi all. This is from the British Museum in London. It's the Sutton Hoo helmet and it's an example of why I love museums. Hope you like it.
I Love Exploring Museums
I live virtually across the street from the V&A in London and so I go there quite a lot, especially in the evenings. .
+ 7 2 replies 5 views Sep 14, 2017 |
I Love Exploring Museums
Has anyone else visited the Museum of Broken Relationships in Zagreb Croatia? I was amazed by the sheer number of ways hearts could be broken.
+ 4 1 reply 3 views Aug 17, 2017 |
I Love Exploring Museums
I'm going to the tourist office this morning to find out where the best museums are here in Naples, as well as just walk around a little to feel the place. I do the same every place I get to here.
+ 3 0 replies 1 views Jun 19, 2017 |
I Love Exploring Museums
Planning a trip - who has favorite museums in London?
+ 4 16 replies 20 views Jan 17, 2017 |
I Love Exploring Museums
I could spend days going to museums and looking at all the displays. I feel that cramming everything I want into one day can be exhausting. If I could, I would explore each section for each day of the week! I love history so much and being able to st...
+ 6 0 replies 3 views Jan 16, 2017 |
I Love Exploring Museums
I've been to a couple of small museums. One was about the civil war, and another was about oddities and unusual phenomena. Those two were my favorites. I'd like to visit more museums, but there aren't many where I live. I'll have ...
+ 0 0 replies 2 views Jan 14, 2017 |
I Love Exploring Museums
It was in Munich & I was awestruck admiring a Rembrandt, a Vermeer, a Rueben. How did they make paintings illuminate light? On some of the scenic paintings I thought "I'm looking at the same scene the artist was looking at hundreds of y...
+ 4 5 replies 26 views Aug 9, 2016 |
I Love Exploring Museums
Mainly history and natural history; I am a left brain and have never liked art museums.
+ 2 2 replies 7 views Jul 15, 2016 |
I Love Exploring Museums
I could spend an entire day exploring museums, love going on such trips.
+ 6 0 replies 6 views Jun 5, 2016 |
I Love Exploring Museums
I am actually up, doing nothing besides staring at the laptop.. chatting with strangers.. and checking stuffs out online; that i may buy and will never wear, and saw this one came up my feed. Reminding me of the long awaited trip. And i shoul...
+ 5 0 replies 7 views Jun 1, 2016 |
I Love Exploring Museums
It's like time travel. Museum exploration must be done alone because other people never know your museum-pace and it is not nearly as satisfying if you're being hurried.
+ 21 33 replies 40 views May 29, 2016 |
I Love Exploring Museums
When I have no work to do, I go to the museum of fine arts (in Strasburg, France, where I live). I could spend days just being there, it's so soothing and the collection isn't too bad for a museum that isn't in Paris, I guess !
+ 0 0 replies 2 views May 25, 2016 |
I Love Exploring Museums
Museums and anything history! I am fascinated by how people use to live. I especially love the oddball stuff, that's what makes it the most interesting.
+ 3 0 replies 4 views May 23, 2016 |

I Love Exploring Museums
Hobbies Travel

I Love Exploring Museums | Similar Worlds