I Love Exploring Museums

Just back from a short holiday to the Hague, some great museums and art galleries there, Mauritshuis, Escher gallery, Den Haguesmuseum and others.
4
|
sounds boring but i like the calm environment. taking my time to explore things and learn about stuffs in the past. i can never remember what ive learned but i got my bliss. it is boring to visit alone at times but visiting with the wrong people can ...
3
|
Neon Museum, Las Vegas
1
|
The Spam Museum, Austin, Minnesota
1
|
Museum Of Bad Art, Somerville MA
4
|
Am off to Prague soon. Looking forward to seeing their museums, especially the Alphonse Mucha museum. Love his art.
7
|
Hi all. This is from the British Museum in London. It's the Sutton Hoo helmet and it's an example of why I love museums. Hope you like it.
7
|
I live virtually across the street from the V&A in London and so I go there quite a lot, especially in the evenings. .
7
|
Has anyone else visited the Museum of Broken Relationships in Zagreb Croatia? I was amazed by the sheer number of ways hearts could be broken.
4
|
I'm going to the tourist office this morning to find out where the best museums are here in Naples, as well as just walk around a little to feel the place. I do the same every place I get to here.
3
|
Planning a trip - who has favorite museums in London?
4
|
I could spend days going to museums and looking at all the displays. I feel that cramming everything I want into one day can be exhausting. If I could, I would explore each section for each day of the week! I love history so much and being able to st...
6
|
I've been to a couple of small museums. One was about the civil war, and another was about oddities and unusual phenomena. Those two were my favorites. I'd like to visit more museums, but there aren't many where I live. I'll have ...
0
|
It was in Munich & I was awestruck admiring a Rembrandt, a Vermeer, a Rueben. How did they make paintings illuminate light? On some of the scenic paintings I thought "I'm looking at the same scene the artist was looking at hundreds of y...
4
|
Mainly history and natural history; I am a left brain and have never liked art museums.
2
|
I could spend an entire day exploring museums, love going on such trips.
6
|
I am actually up, doing nothing besides staring at the laptop.. chatting with strangers.. and checking stuffs out online; that i may buy and will never wear, and saw this one came up my feed. Reminding me of the long awaited trip. And i shoul...
5
|
It's like time travel. Museum exploration must be done alone because other people never know your museum-pace and it is not nearly as satisfying if you're being hurried.
21
|
When I have no work to do, I go to the museum of fine arts (in Strasburg, France, where I live). I could spend days just being there, it's so soothing and the collection isn't too bad for a museum that isn't in Paris, I guess !
0
|
Museums and anything history! I am fascinated by how people use to live. I especially love the oddball stuff, that's what makes it the most interesting.
3
|

I Love Exploring Museums
Categories: Hobbies, Travel

I Love Exploring Museums | Similar Worlds