I Am Shutting Down

I feel tight inside and its all I can feel. I am not right. I just want to sit in this dark silence until I feel something else. I forced myself through work now I want nothing just silence. I don't care if I am here tomorrow. I can't turn ...
+ 0 6 replies 0 views Apr 13, 2015 |
hippiechick333
(((HUGS))) Sweet friend... Please take care of yourself... You are bright and beautiful and deserve happiness... Peace and blessings to you xo
JessicaDale
I don't have any idea what to say that could make you feel better. I just feel like I need to acknowledge your pain so that you'll know that I took the time to consider your feelings, so congrats on being today's winner of Jessica's ramblings. I won't pretend to know you, because I dont, and I also don't know who or what has brought to the point at which you now are. In short, the only thing I know about you is that you're on HRT, you wear a 36B bra, and your struggling to find the light. One thing that I do know is that timeless old sayings continue to survive because of the simple truths they convey. A simple statement with unbelievably profound depth and meaning. So when you hear the old cliches about sadness, take time to consider the meaning before you dismiss them as somebody trying to blow sunshine up your ass. It really is darkest just before the dawn, it's true that things are rarely as bad as they seem, and it's also true that every life is worth living, even yours. So in the immortal words of Dire Straights: "......there will be sunshine after rain, there will be laughter after pain, so why worry now". I hope that you start feeling better soon, and if not, go see a doctor and have your hormones checked. You're growing real breasts, how bad could life really be LOL. XOXO'S, Jessica
gurlwatcher22
OMG don't let these negative feelings take charge! You are BEAUTIFUL, inside and out! Just chill,dust yourself off and get back in the game!
amyjones3371
So sorry to hear December. I know what you mean about the negative thoughts. I wish I could help. Just know that I care about you and lots of other girls do too. Feel free to message me if that would help. Big warm hug honey.
PrettyOldSoul
Message me.
ILoveSPH
Don't think negative, just try to be positive.
The world is like a mirror, if you look at it smiling it will smile you back.
If you want to talk write me.

I Am Shutting Down

I feel tight inside and its all I can feel. I am n... | I Am Shutting Down | Similar Worlds