I Love Romance

Anne and Gilbert

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV2LoKFOM_I]
HatterM46-50, M
Is this Anne of Green Gables? I've not read it yet but been strongly recommended it. I thought it was a song so started it because I enjoyed yours from yesterday. I stopped it though, in case it's a spoiler 馃檲
HatterM46-50, M
[@226612,AliceinWonderland] The whole lot's been recommended to me. I do need to get around to them. Are they easy reads, would you say?
AliceinWonderland36-40, F
[@1044765,HatterM] yes i read anne of green gables as a child. but i am just now reading the other books. in anne of the island she is in college in the early 1900s which i think wasn't common for women. the books are very descriptive and you feel like the characters are real, and like you are stepping into a different time.
HatterM46-50, M
[@226612,AliceinWonderland] On my list for-sure then. Thanks Alice 馃憤
SimSimHaeF
is that Megan Follows' version? i couldnt tell tho.. but thats my favorite live version of Anne and the japanese anime one. 馃槍
AliceinWonderland36-40, F
[@509206,SimSimHae] Yes!!!! My favorite version too. I have never seen the anime one! That sounds so cool
SimSimHaeF
[@226612,AliceinWonderland] yesss. The cartoon one was the first I've watched. Ive seen it when i was in high school so most likely 15+ years ago. Haha. I think it's from Nippon Animation if I'm not mistaken (or other studio, im not sure). But i also like the Netflix one bec of how similar the cast is from the cartoon

I Love Romance
Dating and Relationships Romance and True Love