I Believe In Reincarnation

Call me silly but I have strong faith in believing that Reincarnation do exists. What about you guys and girls? Do you believe in it? Because things do Happen with or without a Reason.
2
|
 I actually am not looking for my a past life Love I found her. And I wasn't looking for her to begin with. My life got turned upside down when I found my past life fiance. And our child.I was a musician on the Titanic my fiance was pregnan...
6
|
I do believe in reincarnation because it's happening to me right now and there are not that many people I can talk to about it. I am trying to get all my evidence together to write a book. There is so much proof that happened daily I am feeling...
7
|
I remember a green Sahara. The sky was so blue, and stretched forever.
3
|
A lot of people are resistant to the idea of a “soul” because of how this term has gotten wrapped up in religious superstition and dogma. Some people think it is outright silly. But the concept of consciousness being able to detach from the body of...
2
|
Now, where would a two year old have learned to dance like this?
4
|
I am posting this as a way to put it out there to the universe and just talk about it. It is my own experience, and I would really appreciate anyone who reads it, and doesn't agree or believe in reincarnation to just move on and not say anything...
5
|
How would you like to come back? What would you like to be?
0
|
We are the Universe, that separates itself into many little parts, to experience everything, and rediscover itself, going through many Life cycles. We continue to go through Life cycles, until we reach full spiritual consciousness, evolving physicall...
0
|
I still do a bit, but feel that if it were real, we would have some sort of recollection of the past lives. However in some ways I believe in it. It's not a sole belief though.
0
|
This makes a great deal of sense.
0
|
A fascinating story. http://youtu.be/dEtbzKV38S4
0
|
0
|
The Child Who Remembers Being A Pilot In WW2 / Evidence Of Reincarnation...      And the arguments put forward by science to try to discredit it were laughable.
0
|
Memories Of Past Lives... We all have them,but do we recognise them?
0
|
Reincarnation Is Not A Heresy.... The theory of reincarnation is not a heresy as the church would have us believe! The theory of reincarnation was first declared a heresy in AD 553 by the Second Council Of Costantinople,,for po...
0
|
I Believe In Reincarnation...... You see I believe that reincarnation is just a normal part of the birth, life, death, rebirth/reincarnation routine. Other cultures accept this as part of their religion or as their life path ...
0
|

I Believe In Reincarnation
Categories: Religion

I Believe In Reincarnation | Similar Worlds