I Cant Wait To Move Out

I am on the verge of just going to a homeless shelter because I am living with my "sister" who is over 21 years old and feels the need to bully and demean others verbally. She has been doing this since I was in middle school and even younge...
2
|
This is a strange feeling. Maybe this is a feeling eveyone have at some point. I am currently living at my parents houses and am in the last year of "highschool". But at the same time I feel my life drifting farther and farther from them. ...
18-21
2
|
I'm just anticipating that day! the day I can find a roommate and get away from my current situation. my parents are really getting on my nerves, not sure I can hold on much longer. I can't wait to get my degree and get a job to better take...
0
|

I Cant Wait To Move Out

I Cant Wait To Move Out | Similar Worlds