I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker

Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be the person that you are sittin in front of right now?
2
|
I have the utmost respect for religion, but it seems too narrow a view for me. It leaves me to question "Is this all there is?" Why are we are born with the ability to think and act freely, and yet find that the key to happiness is to fol...
6
|
My Most Scariest Dream Was I Was Running Though The Woods When An Old Witch Who Looked Like The Ugly Version Of The Evil Queen From Snow White Grabbed Me And Turned Me Upside Down Above A Bucket Of Water And She Started Tickling Me With A Pink Brush ...
0
|
6
|
1
|
8
|
It helps to imagine your emotions as your little helpers. They could be fairies like Tinker Bell and all her little friends, or dwarves like Snow White had. Or perhaps you have gnomes who live in your emotional garden. Maybe yours is an eclectic bunc...
3
|
I've always been the kind of person who could pass time just contemplating and dreaming about all sorts of things. 😚
0
|
It seems as I grow older, I become bitter. Traumas layer on top of each other. I'm just trying to hold on. Other times I wish to just walk away. But even walking away is way to expensive.
2
|
Would you rather be the richest person in the world or the smartest?
6
|
I Day Dream A Lot... I often find myself happily drifting away to some imagined place and time especially when things in life get to much it somehow comforts me and clears my mind. I think we all do this in one way or another and for me it is a way t...
0
|
.........and, surprising as it might sound, I think I want to have a dream! Something to do with oceans!
1
|
If I'd have given up on my dreams, I might not be here now. The idea behind this quote is so important.
13
|
I love you, i wish you knew me. The day i saw your pretty face, it warm my heart and i couldnt let go. You are the one for me and i am the one for you. I was made for loving you. Noone loves you like i do. In my soul i cry and suffer that you are not...
2
|
Before the story of the secret and is liars and simple followers trying to make big bucks; which they did. People with no conscience pretending to have some and sheep following them... There were all the ancients from all civilisations. from all co...
4
|
If someone could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
5
|
So, I am walking down my school halls and i hear into these peoples conversations (because i am nosey!) and you know what i hear them say? "oh I'm so fat!" and i was just looking at her and she literally weighed the same amount as my s...
0
|
If people knew what I was thinking and dreaming about, I'd have so many awkward conversations with everyone.
4
|
Watching these large planes land nearly sideways is amazing! More so if you are a pilot ..
4
|
What a journey it's been! After 19 years of marriage...growing apart and deciding to separate, I find myself trying to meet people more. I don't do bar scenes, or club scenes, or anything like that anymore. So, I joined some dating sites on...
13
|

I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker | Similar Worlds