I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker

I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
My thinking does sadly go into overthinking territory sometimes... BUT, when I go out for walks in my local countryside path ways in the forests and fields; I cannot help but dream away.
3
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
Yes I am... and I'd like to change that about myself. I thought that being this way was a positive thing, but I think that it has hurt me more than it has helped me.
6
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
Hope. Get out of my way. You mess things up.
0
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
I’m helping to redesign our garden next week and I’d like to start volunteering somewhere, so I can update this list soon. 💛
5
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
I dream of having my own family.
8
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be the person that you are sittin in front of right now?
3
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
I have the utmost respect for religion, but it seems too narrow a view for me. It leaves me to question "Is this all there is?" Why are we are born with the ability to think and act freely, and yet find that the key to happiness is to fol...
6
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
My Most Scariest Dream Was I Was Running Though The Woods When An Old Witch Who Looked Like The Ugly Version Of The Evil Queen From Snow White Grabbed Me And Turned Me Upside Down Above A Bucket Of Water And She Started Tickling Me With A Pink Brush ...
0
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
6
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
1
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
8
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
It helps to imagine your emotions as your little helpers. They could be fairies like Tinker Bell and all her little friends, or dwarves like Snow White had. Or perhaps you have gnomes who live in your emotional garden. Maybe yours is an eclectic bunc...
3
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
I've always been the kind of person who could pass time just contemplating and dreaming about all sorts of things. 😚
0
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
It seems as I grow older, I become bitter. Traumas layer on top of each other. I'm just trying to hold on. Other times I wish to just walk away. But even walking away is way to expensive.
2
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
Would you rather be the richest person in the world or the smartest?
6
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
I Day Dream A Lot... I often find myself happily drifting away to some imagined place and time especially when things in life get to much it somehow comforts me and clears my mind. I think we all do this in one way or another and for me it is a way t...
0
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
.........and, surprising as it might sound, I think I want to have a dream! Something to do with oceans!
1
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
If I'd have given up on my dreams, I might not be here now. The idea behind this quote is so important.
13
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
I love you, i wish you knew me. The day i saw your pretty face, it warm my heart and i couldnt let go. You are the one for me and i am the one for you. I was made for loving you. Noone loves you like i do. In my soul i cry and suffer that you are not...
2
|
I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
Before the story of the secret and is liars and simple followers trying to make big bucks; which they did. People with no conscience pretending to have some and sheep following them... There were all the ancients from all civilisations. from all co...
4
|

I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker
Categories: Beliefs, Health

I Am a Dreamer and a Thinker | Similar Worlds