I Have A Note To Self

This "note to self" topic reminds me of when I was taking a creative class recently. The assignment was to write a note to your 15 year old self. There were parts of it that were easy, and parts that were most difficult. I'll have to see if I can find that letter. I'm pretty sure I've kept it. Something you might want to try and see what you come up with.
5
|
Diggler46-50, M
If I could , I would give that kid quite a talking to. 馃槚
Stereoguy56-60, M
I would love! Love! Love! To have a chat with my 15 year old self. 馃檪馃檪馃檪馃檪馃檪
JoyfulSilence41-45, M
I'd say, "Run away and join the circus."
PeachesF
[@68716,JoyfulSilence] [i][b]LMAO!馃ぃ馃帾馃ぁ[/b][/i]
PeachesF
Yes, 馃槍I have done this several times actually. I also got out a piece of paper and put a line in the middle of it. On one side I wrote down 10 things I wanted in my life, on the other side I wrote down 10 things I didn't want in my life.猸愶笍I've been in lots of self help groups in the past to help undo the damage of my past. 馃挄馃挋I loved discovering all these little helpful tools.

I Have A Note To Self

This "note to self" topic reminds me of ... | I Have A Note To Self | Similar Worlds