I Have Been Hurt

Regretting You I didn't ask to like you so much, I didn't ask to like you at all, I didn't ask to think of you everyday, I didn't ask for the want of meeting you some day. I want to not like you anymore, I want to hate you more,...
7
|
My best friend left me and I dont know why. I can never see them again. It hurts. It hurts so bad!
3
|
I LISTENED to an album today - 'Satellite Kite' by Beautiful Eulogy - and I have to say, it is one really good piece. Sharing with you guys, the beautiful work of art. Thank me later. Beautiful Eulogy - Satellite Kite - Listening Session: ...
0
|
I have been hurted here by everyone. They call me kid but scold me I have never seen anyone scolding kids
0
|
"People tend to follow a pattern of physical attraction Great first date, second date late night passion. It never Lasts long so you keep on passing to the next one. You Never really felt the connection only physical affection So you protect you...
0
|
Great, so one more added to the list... check... *sigh* I shouldn't have gone up there....
0
|
An Instance... This isnt much of a story, rather an experience.. My bf, messaged me in evening that a girl he met 2 days ago asked him to go out for a movie, I didnt like that.. I am posssesive and all that.. But I didnt ask ...
0
|

I Have Been Hurt
Categories: Dating and Relationships

I Have Been Hurt | Similar Worlds