I Am a Loner

Always Have Been, Always Will Be....... Ever thought about what it feels like to BE the one being bullied? Ever thought about how much it hurts? How much it can affect someone? You have a choice....either ruin the persons day even more so than it may have been ruined already, or, you can say something kind and uplifting. Just one smile, one caring word, can lift someones spirit, can make their day, even save someones life. Trust me, I've been there....the loner gets ganged up on, tossed around, beat up, and used....and alot of times, the ones left at the bottom of the pack, the ones who don't fight back, are the ones being bullied and abused at HOME too. In the COMFORT of their own home. How sad is that?! Try something different. Single one of 'those' kids out, invite them to your house or table at lunch, say a kind word or two, give them your best smile, show them some love<3 it can make a world of difference<3 trust me.... I am one of 'those' kids....
0
|
atpeacewithme
Bullies think they are so tough, but they are not. Being mean to someone else is not strength; it's weakness. Anyone who would belittle or intimidate a vulnerable person is a low form of life. The kids who mistreated you are the scum of the earth. There's no excuse for their behavior.
It is a breath of fresh air when someone says something kind or encouraging. It's so rare. You're correct that it can make a big difference and maybe even save someone's life. The best gift you can give someone is to help them see their unique potential.
I'm sorry that you're also mistreated at home. It must be terrible if there's nowhere you can go to escape or feel safe. I hope all this will not completely destroy you.

I Am a Loner
Categories: Health, Loneliness

Always Have Been, Always Will Be....... ... | I Am a Loner | Replies | Similar Worlds