I Walk Around The House Barefoot

Always. If I even have shoes on,they come off at the door. In fact, my whole family and most of my friends are the same way. When I do go to someone's house and they wearing shoes it seems unusual to me, even a little odd
8
|
redgator2007 · 46-50, M
I used to be a little "footshy" but now I'm barefoot almost everywhere
Ross19 · 26-30, M
Me too. As soon as I'm home off come my shoes and socks and I stay barefoot right until the very last second before I go out.
mazza62 · 56-60, M
Same here. Shoes off at my house for everyone. WHen visiting they come off. Its too cold here for barefeet, so its barefeet with warm slippers.
Barefooter25 · 41-45, M
The majority of the time, I'm barefoot at home. When visiting other people's places, it all depends on who I'm visiting. There's a friend who's place I visit where I always take both my shoes and socks off.
mazza62 · 56-60, M
Its good when you can do that. As soon as I get to my partners house the shoes and socks are off
BarefootedBoy · 51-55, M
It is odd to see people wearing shoes in the house. At my house, it's unusual to see people in socks, too.
mazza62 · 56-60, M
Wearing shoes in the house is very strange. I never wear socks in my house either.

I Walk Around The House Barefoot
Updated: 1 yr ago

Always. If I even have shoes on,they come off at t... | I Walk Around The House Barefoot | Similar Worlds