Is this shirt safe to wash ?

This is my sister's favorite shirt she recently got it. She's worne it 3 times she hasn't washed it since she got it. They took the picture of the band and just put it on there she's afraid the picture will come off if she washes it. Is it safe to ?
She should wash it, it’ll stink if she keeps wearing it. Wash in cold water and dry on a low setting. The heat from the dryer is the worst thing so if it’s dried on low it should be OK.
gurlwatcher22 · 61-69, M
Remember to turn the shirt inside-out before putting it in the wash.
I've been doing that with my car t-shirts for years.
swirlie · 31-35, F
[c=#008099]
She must turn it inside out.

She must use cold water and no detergent.

Even detergent without bleach will break down the bond that holds the ink to the fabric.

She must hang it up to dry on a clothes hangar and never put it in a clothes dryer even on cool temps. The dryer will dry out the ink and release it's bond from the fabric, thereby causing the ink to flake.

She must never iron overtop of any of the ink or it will release it's bond from the fabric and begin to flake.[/c]

I Other