I Have Recurring Dreams and Nightmares

I just woke up from a horrific nightmare, dozed off asleep an hour ago, the sun was out and shiny, now it's after sunset, I just woke up from a bizzare reoccurring dream. I dreamed about my late best mate who committed suicide 14 years ago (men...
36-40
For me I dreamt of my ex completely messaging that she would not talk to me at all after what happened in my dream a week after she decided we could talk. That happened yesterday morning in my dream. I woke up and calmed myself that its just a dream and went back to sleep and in an instant that dream continued.
Woke again and didn't sleep as it was day already.
Same day I got the message from her that she would not talk to me ever. She kept fighting and I had lost her forever.

The dream came true. Just talking about yesterday

Don't think about it so much.
9scythe · 26-30, F
That's fucked up, i have nightmares about me dying once in a while and honestly it's terrible experience. One time I had a dream where someone was chasing me and then stabbing me with knife once i died the dream would restart and I would once again be running down the street to be killed again, and again and again.
But yours... That's creepy.

I Have Recurring Dreams and Nightmares
Health