I am Vegan

5
|
I have been vegan for eighteen years and I have heard it all. Some genuine interest, others argumentative as if my own choice of eating is somehow a reflection on them as a person. When I first started it hurt me, now I don't care. But I do care...
3
|
I do not eat meat or fish, not consume products with an animal origin. I like beans and fruits, my diet is low carbohydrate too. It microstructure way, less incidence of ingestion of carcinogens.
4
|
'Oh-ma-gawd, you're a vegan!' I have been one since I was twelve and I won't be changing now. My reasons.. they are personal to me and I won't force them down anyone's throat, but I doubt that I will never cease being am...
6
|
I've been one for eighteen years now and although (some) vegans have a bad reputation for being preachy and over zealous, I feel like my attitude will reflect on the whole tribe of us, so I strive to be a non-judgey vegan and I do understand how...
8
|
Someone at work just told me that in order to break through my weight loss plateau I should eat some eggs because they are "good for me". I always respond politely, but 😑😑😂😂😂 REALLY?!!
6
|
I've been a vegetarian for about fifteen years, but I recently decided to go vegan after watching a truly life changing documentary on Netflix. My question to people who have been doing this for longer is how to not eat masses of sugar from fr...
3
|
This was a conscious choice through a life of mistakes and hopefully learning form them. Okay! just let me finish! I'm not going to tell anybody that what I'm doing is the right thing to do, I just hope people notice how happy it makes me ...
3
|
Ratatouille (No rat was used or hurt in the making of this) Ingredients 2 aubergines 5 tablespoons olive oil 2 red onions 4 cloves of garlic 2 red peppers , or 1 red and 1 yellow 1 fennel bulb 3 large courgettes 4 large ripe tomatoes 2 teaspoons he...
8
|
I've been vegan for twelve years and if anyone asks me the reason I politely explain my views to them. Society generally tends to condemn bullying and emotional abuse, but if the subject happens to be vegan, there is suddenly an unofficial free ...
6
|
When you're tired of listening to same questions over and over again 😆
2
|
"To a man whose mind is free there is something even more intolerable in the sufferings of animals than in the sufferings of man. For with the latter it is at least admitted that suffering is evil and that the man who causes it is a criminal. Bu...
6
|
The hardest part for me is that I've developed a fear of insects/arachnids as I've gotten older even though they didn't scare me at all when I was thirteen and younger. Not all insects/arachnids scare me, but the bigger the more likely...
22-25
0
|
I'm aware of the meat factories and their cruelty as well as how dairy is obtained. But I'm not vegan for those reasons, I'm vegan because I don't want to live at the expense of other sentient creatures/life-forms/beings or encour...
22-25
0
|
This Video Covers Quite Well Why I Try To Be Vegan....
0
|

I am Vegan
Categories: Food

I am Vegan | Similar Worlds