Good Morning!

I always the underdog! It said 152 Good Morning and 22 A Good Morning! It's what I do in my work. Help kids who are not quite up to grade. Lovely, lovely kids. Kids I don't want them to say I can't do Maths. Kids I want them to say their own kids, OK Maths is fun!
My Mission in Life!
I love math girl.
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
I sort of you you might be! [@1149742,Natasha2020]
[@1012,Blodyn]
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
[@1149742,Natasha2020] You had me working this out. It's not the stuff we do with the kiddies in school! But the square root of x squared is equal to x squared. So 5y divided by x has to be x + 1 take away x and there it leaves me!
gdon39 · 31-35, M
You are going to make a difference in this world.
Blodyn · 18-21, FVIP
[@1780,gdon39] I hope a little difference. A little makes a difference makes 2 times. 2 times makes 4. 8, 16, 32, 64. You get the idea!
gdon39 · 31-35, M
[@1012,Blodyn] I absolutely have the idea. That is like a line right out of my thinking.

I say think global and act local. Spread the word through your actions and good hearted people will follow and help to continue the word. I have a Nonprofit with that vision in mind.

We should talk again soon.

I Love A Good Morning