I Hate Shoes

Hey barefooters! How much do you guys hate shoes and socks and how much do you guys love being barefoot?

馃グ馃懀馃槆馃懀馃尯馃懀

馃槨馃憥馃徏馃憻馃Е

This is for barefooters only, thank you 馃槉
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
basilfawlty8931-35, M
I dunno. I'm not a barefooter. But your feet are cute.
tallpowerhouseblonde31-35, F
[@23671,basilfawlty89] [@363164,lovemyfeetandtoes] has very tough strong feminine feet and she is right to be proud of them.
lovemyfeetandtoes18-21, F
[@1613,tallpowerhouseblonde] Awwwww, thanks sis! 馃グ
helenS31-35, F
You should get in touch with @feetarefantastic! 馃き
tallpowerhouseblonde31-35, F
I don't hate footwear and have some amazing Jimmy Choo stiletto heeled sandals.But now all my footwear are in their boxes and I have been completely barefooted for over 3 years even when it has been snowing or there is ice on the ground.My feet are extremely hard tough and strong with very thick skin.I can walk through broken glass with my feet bare,the glass crunches and gets crushed under my soles.So easy for me now.I love feeling all the different textures under my feet while I'm walking and running and training in martial arts.
lovemyfeetandtoes18-21, F
[@1613,tallpowerhouseblonde] Awesome! My feet are that tough too *foot five*
tallpowerhouseblonde31-35, F
[@363164,lovemyfeetandtoes] Yes,I read you rock climb with your feet bare.I don't rock climb,I do kick tree trunks as part of my training routine in martial arts.The wooded area behind my house has some trees with bark broken off and damaged wood from my practice kicking.
SageWanderer70-79, M
SageWanderer70-79, M
[@6602,helenS] It may be BS but being barefoot makes me feel closer to nature. That makes me feel better so the election theory is as good an explanation as any.
helenS31-35, F
[@516380,SageWanderer] I live by a lake, and being barefoot outside means mosquito bites and mud between my toes.
SageWanderer70-79, M
[@6602,helenS] The main issue where I live is ticks. But even camping near a lake it seems like oil of lemon and eucalyptus work well as natural repellent. As for mud, it works as a natural exfoliate.
I am barefooted when I am at home.
Barefooter2541-45, M
Very simple answer...馃馃懀馃槝馃懀馃榿馃懀
alongaloneM
My feet are ten little enemies at the end of my body
SandraB36-40, F
Absolutely hate wearing anything on my feet and always prefer them to be completely bare.

I Hate Shoes
really. wouldnt you rather hippy walk??