I Need a Friend to Talk to Openly

People are getting to my head. Talking online is so much better cuz you are never going to meet the person....like ever! But then some take advantage. I really need someone to talk to, know openly what a person would think of me, I need someone to tell me about myself. Please trolls, creeps and likewise are not welcomed.
6
|
newstu · 56-60, M
good luck
chickengirl14 · 36-40, F
What are you trying to find out about yourself that a group of strangers who haven't met you could tell you?
RedApple · 22-25, F
Sometimes all we need is a word from somebody who doesn't judge you by your appearance, friends, rumors and what not.
chickengirl14 · 36-40, F
Ok just asking. Happy to help if I can
firefall · 61-69, M
Tricky, trying to establish that quickly: trust is something I think you can only build slowly, piece by piece.
RedApple · 22-25, F
Oh believe me, I tried and I could never trust anybody in my life
firefall · 61-69, M
@RedApple: Well, if you want to try talking to me, I'll try my best to listen & accept.
Finerthings · 51-55, M
im here all day if you need a chat
Ih1King · 31-35, M
I'm not always around but I like listening to others and help as long as it's a two way street.
nightwing316 · 31-35, M
I am a bit late for the reply but I can definitely share my perspective of you once I get to know you.

I Need a Friend to Talk to Openly
Categories: Friendship, Health, Parenting and Family

People are getting to my head. Talking online is s... | I Need a Friend to Talk to Openly | Similar Worlds