I Don't Get Along With My Mom

Actually I got along with my late father a lot...it's just mom I have problems with. Attitude-wise she is all over the place, she's nice and sweet one minute but the next she has these outbursts, she tires out too easily and she obsesses over things like how high my shirt should be and then there's the stupid not too loud rule. It would be one thing if she said it in a place like a museum or a library but in the house? Are you kidding me? Me and her are the only people in this house, unless you count pets or the occasional staff who she hires, and i'm the quietest person in there. Even at dinner I don't even have conversations, I just sit there quietly. I have my inside voice on 100% of the time even outdoors. How exactly am I being too loud indoors?

Surely mom has forgotten how she LOUDLY screams and shouts whenever she's upset, how she loudly talks to people on the telephone right when i'm working, how she talks in that embarrassing cutesy wutesy speak to the cat, how she turns up the music to overbearing levels when she's doing yoga and doesn't even bother to close the door (hey, dimwit yoga is a peaceful activity, be peaceful), how she loudly conversations with others about all sorts of things including blabbing out embarrassing secrets and her television habits, oh and her arguments with daddy which are essentially 'Who can scream the loudest' contests. Mom, I love you..but please don't be such a hypocrite and at least try using better volume control.
1
|

I Don't Get Along With My Mom
Categories: Family Struggles, Parenting and Family

Actually I got along with my late father a lot...i... | I Don't Get Along With My Mom | Similar Worlds